Random thoughts thread

Anyone have the NAMELESS live DVD, and if so, is it worth it? Just hoping for a little better than NAZARE WWWX quality.

It leaked? https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m43523792137?mrc1=mail&mrc2=mercari_search&mrc3=new_items&_=aHJWcGR0WjY2alhCTnFieVIzNHprY0kxQ2N2OTRYQlFvMFhEd25yYTlXcz0=

After all these years it’s still incredibly hard for me to sing Kagrra,. I’ve never fully liked Isshi’s voice because it felt like he was singing off key on every other song, whether it was intentional or not, and I’m not a big fan of that, but boy he could pull those notes. Singing continuously like that is incredibly hard for me and makes my throat tired if I try to do it. Actually I haven’t heard any Kagrra vocal covers, let alone good ones, but it feels like you’d have to be an opera singer to do a proper cover. Or just sing entirely differently altogether.

Dropped Apple Music and bought every THE DESPERADO single and JILUKA’s BLVCK because it’s a pain to turn sync cloud playlist on and off every time I want to transfer something from iTunes to the phone.

Buckled and bought NINTH IN PLUTO too because I’ve yet to see it up anywhere. Really want this band to get to that NAZARE level at least before disbanding.

2 Likes

I was with my mom on the way to the store when I saw the silhouette of a man behind a tree but when I got closer there was nothing.

I sense and see things way too much to the point of annoyance. I’m not even locked into it or I’d see them on a consistent basis which would be hell imo.

1 Like

The first half of COMMON ERA is a cluster fuck, but then it picks up and might be their best selection of songs yet which is saying something for a band with five albums in less than five years.

Pretty cool unreleased material from an absolute living legend.

Am i the only one who notice the similarity between MUCC and Muse? especially the guitars like key choices, even some riffs and intros were similar.

I’m clearly getting older because this infuriated me and made me feel a level of contempt and misanthropy I’ve never experienced and this is coming from someone who generally doesn’t like being around people or people in general out in the world.

It’s happening.

October 11th people from 68 countries will be able to enter Japan without a visa.
https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html

2 Likes

:hushed: It me

6 Likes

Don’t misstype Undertail in google like I did. Worst mistake of my life

1 Like

i want to be a based matenrou opera gilia fan

00’s vk vocalists straight up slaving so hard with that subtle lower harmony track every single chorus

Wow, totally missed the date. Since the 2nd, it’s been 10 years since I joined MH :tada:

To totally expose my teen self, I present my artists list where I printed out my Pandora radio recs and vk artists I was discovering at the time on manila craft paper. I think the last time I used this was late-2011 (?) before even joining MH. Ignore the obvious anime watchlist on the corner of the second page and my shitty hs handwriting. Time flies!

Spoilers

14 Likes

It’s been a wild ride recently.

Rarezhut actually got me to buy something from them with a really cheap birthday discount.

I turn my nose up when food places or other establishments offer such discounts, but some birthday Luna Sea??? Alright

2 Likes