1 Like

yeah

1 Like

Are they really though?

yeah

1 Like

How so?

protection

Guns aren’t the only thing for protection. They also do a lot a damage too. Countries have absolute no gun laws and their crime rates are low. But whatever believe what you want lol

My teacher called me on Friday and informed me that I am now officially in trouble with my school for not graduating on time because of mental health & work reasons and they almost kicked me out👌 Needless to say I did not have a very relaxing weekend, but also this is all literally my own fault so I can’t really even complain. Damn bro I need to get my shit together FAST

realizing 2013 was a pretty shit year for vkei tbh

1 Like

you’ll understand better when you’re older and on your own, but just know we have the 2nd amendment for a reason

Fuck the second amendment bro idc you can get your beliefs away from me

2 Likes

you initiated this discussion but good talk :v:

3 Likes

idk why but when i post here i just assume everything is rhetorical

1 Like

^ That’s a fine way to look at it, but we’re also a discussion board. Can’t get mad at someone for responding to something that was put out there.

3 Likes

like i get it, just thinking others might feel the same idk

heart eyes

37 dead cops in canada in just 6 months, I’ve been to toronto a decade ago lived near the consul st.mcarthurs street there was an apartment complex next to sears don’t remember the name for 5 years and lemme tell you the only dead cops I saw dead was either a car crash or a fatality in exercise and thats like once every 4 months.

Landed in chicago I saw a cop handing out pamphlets and advertising about the force. 82k at the time, good money, the benefits and what not, but tell me, do you advertise something that sells itself? Why do you think people don’t want to join the force? It’s the worlds worst job being a cop, dangerous and tiring.

Ask yourself why is there more gun stores than mcdonalds in america? why does every own a piece? You really can’t know people you know, there’s no trust. I own 5 myself but not because I like it. I have to because of… work obviously…yep.

If you open an article you’ll see people are getting restless, riots and shootings happen every week. What happened in between that got the world burning itself? War in ukraine no one does anything, gas prices goes up 2 cents in paris a million protestors storm the streets no need to mention the minimum retirement age precedent too god knows you work 40 years only to what? have grandchildren that call you once a year? got off track

The worlds only going for the worse. Hold your family close. They’re the only ones that will help you through this world and ᵍᵒᵈ ᵒᶠᶜ ʸᵒᵘ ᶦⁿᶠᶦᵈᵉˡ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗ ʲᵉˢᵘˢ ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ˡᵒʳᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵃᵛᶦᵒᵘʳˀ They say he can do anything except educate your children.

don’t sweat yourself over these, just work hard and save yourself. Or don’t.

:roll_eyes:That’s so stupid

Actually no I didn’t it’s a thought thread so don’t reply to me lol. Not tryna be rude but I was just trying to vent out my frustration. So leave me alone

This is a public discussion topic on the internet. If you publish your thoughts on the internet for all to see, you’re also simultaneously opening yourself up to receive responses on those thoughts. Those responses may not always be what you want them to be.

It may have been your intention to vent here, but people cannot read your intentions online unless you communicate those intentions clearly. And even then, there’s still a possibility that your intentions may be misinterpreted.

So for some friendly advice from staff, I’d suggest that, next time, you either add some kind of disclaimer to your post that says you’re only venting, or simply find a place to vent in private.

6 Likes