Random thoughts thread

Lmao i wish this would ship to the US, I need this.

17 DOLLAS
this dude

2 Likes

Fumo 17

3 Likes

Good content found in the booklet of the YUHKINEN album

8 Likes

Me with my collagen and vitamin c

2 Likes

this picture

4 Likes

CHAR CHAR CHAR broiled

1 Like

Bigidi Bigidi Bang Bang Bang Za fuckin rockstars

2 Likes

how fast would he eat that burger…!?

Three times faster than a normal Zaku!

1 Like

I met up with a friend who’s having a tough time and I know that from my perspective that’s all I can do, but I still feel kinda guilty about coming home, even though it was very obvious he didn’t want to go back yet… :pensive:

while he probably didn’t want you to go home, i’m sure it meant a lot that you even showed up and were there for him in the first place. you are a great friend and shouldn’t feel guilty for doing all you can to support them. i wish the best for you both. :heart:

1 Like

a youtube named Cyrus has been accused (with receipts :open_mouth: ) of sexting a minor(s)

Are guns really necessary?

Finally got myself to walk in and explore this place. Well at least on the first floor.

2 Likes

what happened to the project to evil stan

I wish i never fell for you, you tell me you wanna try again immediately after asking for money. I don’t believe you.

1 Like

hating myself all day because usually the weekend is the only time i can work on music, but for hours today i just made zero progress and it made me feel so defeated and i gave up and ): painful.

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up over it. Shit happens.
You’re human, not a machine. We can’t always perform on command.

Hell if we could that would be great so i would actually draw when i want to and not just procrastinate my brain off :pensive:

2 Likes