Random thoughts thread

Happy birthday!

1 Like

@Jugram_Haschwalt
Happy Birthday :birthday:
5 years more and you can join the Jrock and VK retirement home :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to @Jugram_Haschwalt & @koutetsuhime :birthday: !

Turned 28 myself on the 3rd, so I’m also not far off from the big three zero. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I haven’t had one of those ‘‘what the fuck was last weekend’’ moments in ages, but last Saturday I learned that drinking 5 vodka redbulls and 2 gin tonics will result in your friend having to forcefully drag you out of the club at 2AM. I woke up in the morning still drunk and still tweaking from all that Redbull, and the first thing I did when I woke up was start dancing. I’m still recovering. But hey I had a blast and made lots of new friends that night :sunglasses::+1:

( also the best part was looking at my sports app in the morning and realizing that there were 10 283 steps just from that night )

4 Likes

Ayabie’s ロマンサー came on shuffle and I was starting to cry but I held it in because I was in public

2 Likes

Ayyy this is my chosen form of exercise as well lol
Clubbing until my eyes start closing or someone decides im dronk and need to be sent home

1 Like

Thank you! I just turned 10 years older than you on the 5th shakes bangya cane

1 Like

Today is Atsushi Sakurai’s Birthday! I’ll eat a cake in his honor

2 Likes

Why do people keep letting weird guys film vk PVs in their churches?

8 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

resist the urge to stan metal idol groups, it is not worth it

5 Likes

When you absolutely can’t stand someone but still have to see them around often and witness their bullshit :weary: Like damn bro just go live in a cave or something, your presence makes my buttcrack sweat from annoyance

2 Likes

What’s your definition of hope?

I feel absolutely empty and devoid of worth.

1 Like

I hope my content is still good for my subscribers, I don’t want to let them down! I feel like I should post more but I never have the time >_<

1 Like

Poggers

I was gonna send a couple gifts for my mum for women’s day, one of them was vest I knitted for her, it has that digital urban camo style to it, but it’s pink. Thing is I’ve been wearing it nonstop for the past week and Im now attached to it. And the measurements are big so it looks like a trench coat on me but that’s probably me slouching.

haha.

1 Like

They are not actual churches

5 Likes