Random thoughts thread

I love the sun and the clouds, when it’s so blue too. To me what “your season” is wind’s with a dark blue cumulus sky. Watching a dried leaf fall and float up by the winds that flail through my fingers gently lifting it first then goes spiralling up. It’s unfathomable, like piece of your dream pouring into reality, exactly the shape you wanted. The only thing that was missing was a gentle rain to make it complete. Looking at tall decrepit vacant buildings with a “for lease” sign,it reminds me how empty I let my house be. Only the living room was decorated and stylised the rest was empty, a bed next to the window and a chair was enough for me. Lately I see people going out often, even just for a walk. I wonder what thoughts dwell in them, maybe they just wanted to get away from their wives and kids driving him crazy, or maybe they reach the hill and look outward to the horizon, wishing they were birds and could go somewhere else, start anew. But even flying is becoming tiresome.

I found what hope means, for the longest time it hasn’t given any sense of freedom like despair. Until.

I love this world.

With all the chaos and madness in the streets, to the daydreamers who walk decrepit bricks, to ones who can’t be alone for a day, the sinners who get cheeky enough to sell drugs in the middle of the day, to the old and the bitter, those who spew out uplifting words they don’t believe in. And the ones who wish everyday, living In inertia.

As always I’m a beacon of positivity. True friends speak the truth, and truth is pain.

Today the wind pushed me forward, I was tired.
Who should I thank?

Why do I cringe like no tomorrow when I see current/former vk bandmen post some chuuni shit on the bird app even though it’s been completely obvious in their band shenanigans the whole time.

I’ve been in audio equipment & bandcamp cassette min-max mode and will probably do the same for vk cds pretty soon. Holding on to too much crap I rarely listen to.

Flex but not flex, but I'm like 90% sure most obscure-ass oshare or kote kei tracks I pull up with the Susvara is the first instance of it ever happening on Earth. Also pretty sure I'm committing audio blasphemy that rivals cardinal sin given many are produced & mastered like wet farts to a microphone.

Whenever I listen to early L’Arc I can’t help but wonder how this little guy had any business sounding like Bono.

5 Likes

I’ve made a mistake of searching “Gazette Tanuki” and the first result i found were Ruki PP size and How apparently “he refuse to have safe sex” and apparently one even had an abortion, and Jesus Bejeebus, I’ve had a fuckin nightmare of him ADMITING he’s r’ing a minor to the police. Guess it’ll be forever rent free in my head.

Dumbest spam mail I’ve gotten. You call it WHAT?

12 Likes

“are u grumpy” is excellent

2 Likes

day 2 at the gym and my body is sore

I hope to stay at the gym as much as I did before the pandemic hit and shut down everything. I also don’t wanna make anymore excuses and stay lazy because my desk job is boring and I literally sit all day, and I am almost 30 at this point. I’m tired of my clothes being tight on me and I want to feel good about myself for once so weight loss it is!

9 Likes

Nakadashi Mania by curse lives rent free in my head

1 Like

Followed by the edgy “do you walk around under a dark cloud cursing the world” lmfao

2 Likes

Ever since I discovered that one song by Xaa Xaa, the only question on my mind is: How do you even pronounce Xaa Xaa??

Player on the right. Also google works too for katakana pronunciations

I have gone like 10 years pronouncing Juka wrong, I thought I heard it similar to Yuka

1 Like

When you step outside and smell that Xaa Xaa.

3 Likes

Ah thank you!!!

been pretty fixated on the romanticization/glorification of sadness lately

1 Like

They call it SHET
I call it SHIT

2 Likes

Kagrra’s first live dvd goes so hard. isshi on point and threatening

4 Likes

I like Stone Ocean way more than I thought I would. I kind of hate Weather Report though.

did anyone else get their nintendo online membership cancelled without explanation? cuz what the fuck

1 Like

Hisai? I love that one

1 Like
hiding for tiny cannibal corpse art

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes