So true :sob:

1 Like

WHO LET THEM COOK, IT LOOKS SO GOOD AAAGHHH

STARS DONT TWINKLE THE MOON DOESN’T SHINE
BIRDS DONT SING THE WIND DOESNT BLOW
TO THE PURE BODY THE PERFECT EXISTENCE
IM SHIVERING WITH COLD,
ISTRUGGLEAGAINSTDESPAIIIIR

Kazuya (The Micro 4NS, ex Fantatic Crisis) retweeted Jrockone’s post about the band :smiley: x.com

3 Likes

Ships? Ice? Unwashed Men? High chances of dieing from scurvy?
Hell yeah, time to watch that movie

Haven’t followed the Holostars too closely (mainly a clipwatcher for Holo stuff), but shoutouts to Hakka (HOLOSTARS-EN) for today’s 3D Showcase/Concert and covering a nice selection of songs from the GazettE, Malice Mizer, L’arc, etc. Nice having some J-rock/VK representation wherever it may be.

3 Likes

As both a big Tempus fan and a person who got into J-rock/VK around 2006~2007, this part made me so happy. Niji is such a good song choice for him.

1 Like

Jesus christttt
My co worker missed her last bus home because the morning staff didn’t scan the rest of the newspapers, so we were going through the stacks to find out what was going and staying
Only 2 individual papers got sent back :upside_down_face:

It took 4 minutes to resell my taylor swift tickets.

she is so powerful lol

3 Likes

Fucking google selected me for their crappy server side injected ads, cannot block them when I am logged into my acc, no matter if I use chrome or Firefox…

Remember when Tim-Berners-Lee wanted the web to be accessible and free for everyone? Now it’s just one stupid entry barrier after another and ads for useless crap and scams left and right.

But maybe this trajectory is good, because when it will just be ads and bots maybe finall we will all leave our conputers and go outside (I def will be less on yt now…)

1 Like

Does PiHole work?

Brave or opera browser + ublock is better against ads at all.

2 Likes

If you have a different Google account, try to switch to that one (or perhaps create a new account.) I’ve been getting those on my main, too, and as a Firefox + Ublock Origin user, the ads still show up. Stopped once I switched to my alt, since it’s a test rollout.

Where I’m not getting them is on Youtube Revanced and my Invidious instance. Also, like @delkmiroph said, use Brave even if it’s just for YouTube. It just werks.

I still can’t believe randomly placed ads during youtube live streams are a thing now. Someone is singing karaoke? Here’s a random ad in the middle of the song.

2 Likes

The cannabis event in Berlin was great. I was able to replenish my stock :star_struck:

I still can’t believe ads are still a thing and the internet is basically forcing us to either see them or pay for them to go away. Even more mindboggling that they’re being shoved into streaming services to the point where it’s basically just having cable TV without the satellite.

2 Likes

I may give brave a shot, but I searched around and some people with brave reported they also get ads, so it’s not a 100% foolproof either…

I hope the people behind ublock and other blockers will find a solution soon…

I did end up switching to another account (I barely use) and pray google won’t flag this one for their experimental nonsense. Sucks though, because I have to switch back and forth to add vids to my main acc’s playlists, but it’s better than having to sit through 3 non-skippable ads

i use brave and since them i never had problems with ads also i use extenstions and scripts to ban ads. Here brave block 100%

Btw, you can use any browser to read JRO because we don’t have annoying ads. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/thailand-passes-landmark-bill-recognising-marriage-equality-2024-06-18/

I’m so happy for the girlies, I was afraid this bill will be stuck in the back and forth cycle forever.

we stan progress!!! :partying_face::cherry_blossom::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

5 Likes