Random thoughts thread

Summary

About the sexual Side effects:
It wont be completly Impossible, it can just take around 30-60 Mins Masturbation wise (In my case since i normally did it in around 5-10 Mina to have it eine (the Time to search out a good movie or other Stuff is Not included)) but the lust sinked down aswell and I went with some days without wanting to to mastrubate though i didnt even got a erection anymore randomly.
And since i changed to Venlafaxin (SSNRI) i have it phase wise. Some days I get horny af and do my old Habit of around 3 Times a day, without having struggles to climax, and after this days I Go weeks without beeing horny or only a few times and when I so it, it takes mostly time.
But If you get some issues still wait around 4-6 weeks cause side effects are going often away when you brain and body got used to it.

1 Like

@platy @zeus yeah, I agree, at least theoretically. I do feel that it gets harder. I am lucky enough for having a few friends of years or decades even though I’m unsociable and (justifiedly) mistrustful but I can see things are changing and, like, they have their own lives to care. Not the same as living together or sharing rent. These days I went to bed after reading some romance-y manga and dreamed that I had a fiance who gave me a ride after my job, and I had to wait in a corner where I found acquaintances in the same situation and was like “oh…” lol. I guess that’s when I had to admit - oh, it’s getting to me. I don’t remember anything about the fiance but the ride made me wake up extremely happy lol.

@JohnN Yeah, totally this. I don’t have any siblings, and my mom passed away ages ago so it’s a small family ; I never got along with most relatives and people wonder why I worry so much about death too. Sigh. Emotionally, I feel fine, honestly. Better than when I tried to change. Not wanting a lover doesn’t mean I don’t like friends though. Romanticizing stuff like lavender marriage / mutualistic arrangements with a clear expectation of no-romance probably isn’t the norm but it’s where I always stood.

On a less depressing note (why is it always me making depressing notes damn) 2 lazy 2 work today

@araxzijk huh, you can’t eat spicy food because of COVID-19 injection ? I’m at a loss

2 Likes

My neighboorhood is filled with cats. I guess they want to be my friend. :open_mouth: Are cat better friends than human? :rofl:

4 Likes

They are.
They give no backwords and don’t complain. Just feed them and they will become your friends

5 Likes

Oh, I’m on the same stuff you’re on! I’ve been on it for two months now. You’re kinda lucky, it took me about 2 weeks before I started seeing a difference, but it was a huge difference. It gets better as time goes on, I find, so you have everything to look forward to. If not, try asking your doctor to switch your prescription.

Summary

For me, the sexual side effects are kind of a double-edged sword. I save a lot of time by minimizing the “ritual” to only like once a week and I’m super happy about that. The loss of the ability to climax is really frustrating at first, but I got over it pretty quick because the actual “ritual” still feels good.

The effects that really fuck me over are my reduced stamina, weight gain (which work together, working out to lose weight is now like 2X harder), and occasional dizziness. Watch out for those :sweat: All better than depression though, in my opinion.

3 Likes

I really think I’ll buy a cat once I moved haha. My parents don’t want animals, I never had one, so yeah. I wouldn’t know. But since talking to Catness, I really want a cat now lol.

2 Likes

Isn’t this true about most animals?

yeah, the doctor told me to do so, and I have to avoid other certain kind of food like eggs, strong tea or coffee, onion, garlic, etc.

2 Likes

Really? I had no idea food was influential somehow. Weird. But, good to know!

1 Like

A friend of mine hast lost some taste Sense cause of Covid.
For example: He can’t taste Vanilla anymore.
It sucks, there is still Hope tho that it May will Comeback some day atleast.

1 Like

the doctor said it may reduce or cancel the main effect of the vaccine if you eat or drink them. I dunno whether it’s true so I just obey. but man it’s painful without spicy food ToT

2 Likes

The important stuff you find on twitter sometimes

17 Likes

:rofl: Wow. I wondered what was up with him lmao. I know it’s from 2 years ago, but still. This is kinda unrealistic… lol

he does everything but make music these days

1 Like

I loved DEXCORE up until Collapse and after that I just got so bored with their sound. At some point I realized that their sound was the same and had the same breakdowns and it wasn’t comforting like it is with the signature sound of other bands like say the pillows or Asian Kung Fu Generation, and I just can’t stand them anymore. I tried to listen to METEMPSYCHOSIS. and it felt like everything blended together and there were no stand out tracks. It sucks because I’ve always been a big fan of Kagami and feel like he has a lot of talent, but I can’t get passed the repetition of their songs, something that happened to me with lynch. after D.A.R.K. -In the name of evil-.

do hosts actually use fake names / artists names? or they go by real names? :thinking:
useless midnight thoughts

3 Likes

Always the same bad feeling when I quit a job. I guess it’s for the better this time. School this autumn, let’s go! :open_mouth:

Edit : Just shared a poem about it, in case anyone wants to read it (here)

4 Likes

If someone is expressing that they’re angry with something you’ve done, usually it’s not helpful to respond with defensiveness, or even worse - to puff up and respond in your own anger. Sadly, those tend to be our knee-jerk reactions.

Perhaps you had good intentions towards the person that is angry with you, but even then, defending your good intentions, without first apologizing, isn’t optimal either. Like for instance, if you punch someone, and then say, “well I didn’t mean to” - that won’t change the fact that you’ve punched and hurt someone. And obviously, responding to anger with anger is akin to pouring gasoline on a fire.

9 times out of 10, assuming you’re not dealing with someone whose manipulative and/or delusional, when someone is expressing anger with you, they really just want to know that you care…that you actually give a damn.

A soft answer turns away wrath, so it’s been said. But our own pride will often get in the way of that.

I’m definitely trying to work on my pride, cuz that shit is HELL! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Am I the only one that don’t like Golden Bomber because they aren’t actually playing their instruments and people pay to see this live?

I just don’t like their music, but them not actually playing their instruments doesn’t help the case. :sweat_smile:

1 Like