Random thoughts thread

So it seems I’m a regular member now lolz. Took me a while to have that badge, but here it is! :smiley: I’m glad I’m part of this forum, where I met nice people. Thank you guys :smiley: and looking forward to meet new people as well!

4 Likes

JAK AND SLY ARE IN RIFT APART I AM SCREAMING

Expecting others to think and see the same way as you do is a surefire way to both frustrate and disappoint yourself.

also, this jazz playlist I made on spotify is fucking amazing. Gaht dayum, The Most High blessed me with an awesome ear!

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with you! How long it took me to realise that wow. Btw, just a thank you for always sharing your wisdom and life experiences with us, I learn a lot while reading you, and on MH as well. We actually never talked, but your messages are very inspiring, so thanks again for that ^^

I got this baby today :

It’s so beautiful, this made my day brighter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

damn, I’m jealous of who could eat cereal everyday… I never have a chance to take a spoon of those, cuz I couldn’t find a store which sells those regularly or the price is too high… :drooling_face: milk+cereal=gold

1 Like

I eat cereal every morning with milk :open_mouth: Good to see you back btw. How went your exam?

1 Like

Living my best life, Locked up in the bathroom cause the door isn’t opening anymore. Love it.

1 Like

Please tell me you managed to get out again

3 Likes

Yes around 30 Min ago thanks to The janitor, still it was pure shit cause it fuckes me up and stresses me out.

2 Likes

Those kids that roleplay VK guys on tumblr, weird me out.

6 Likes

pretty bad, rank No. 198 means nothing (probably 1500+ ppl took the exam) cuz only the top 5 have the qualification. and I’ve been looking for a new job since the April Fools. :upside_down_face:

and… you must be, delicious :drooling_face: lemme bite you a bit ガオガオ!~☆ :joy:

1 Like

I’m intrigued by the Beats Studio Buds, apparently they’re better for music and more comfortable than Airpods Pro which really start to hurt and slip after an hour or so. :thinking:

Never thought that being a forever single would ever get to me, but now that it is A Fact I’ve been worried about stuff like “who am I gonna get help from if needed?”, “if I die when will they find my body?”, “are my friends going to mature while I stay in the same spot?” or “am I angrying mother nature, is this why I feel so unlucky ???” lmao

Being an annoying ace person is really sad cuz you can’t count on anyone to stay bc of ur looks neither bc of ur personality. We don gud (and ppl wonder why I fight so much to be wealthy damn)

(No but really I need to learn with others. Isn’t there an online support community for us …)

3 Likes

I’m sure you can find support communities of singletons or aces. I saw a documentary a while ago about a group of ace people and how they had a support/care network which came especially handy after some of them decided to adopt children. I also knew some ppl irl who have no children, relatives or partner but they have a strong community of chosen family/friends. So it is possible, you just gotta start building those bridges now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Facts. It only gets harder building bridges as an adult.

1 Like

Ah snaps, sorry man D: Hope you can find something that suits you!

I still ate cereal this morning :open_mouth: :rofl:

1 Like

thanks, currently I’m looking for jobs related to editor of foreign languages.
I’m still jealous of you broooooooo~ :sob: btw, cold soba for dinner today, I’m waiting for it.

but due to the covid-19 injection, I can’t eat spicy food, sigh my tongue will die soon…

2 Likes

I started taking an SSRI (escitalopram) and after a few days, the effects have been pretty good. Everyone was warning me that it will likely take a couple of weeks to a month until I see positive effects, but I felt an improvement a couple of hours into a halved 10 mg tablet. I don’t know if I’ve felt this energetic in years. It started with a slight mushroom trip esque buzz without the body load, visuals or anxiety, then kind of evened out. Not sure if its just a temporary stimulating side effect, but it’s helping nevertheless. Hoping it doesn’t go away or take a turn for the worse. Otherwise I’m probably good for now and can go on taking these until I’m on a better trajectory. Definitely on the look out for those sexual side effects though. Don’t know if I can feel good about myself without a libido and the ability to climax. If any of those appear, I’ll be taking a very critical look at the pros and cons.

1 Like

So happy with the results of the Creative Screening. All three of my favourites ended up in the top 6, and I think #1 really went to the person who deserved it the most.

I’m sad to see Taiki get cut, but it did feel like having a kid that looks so young as a member would become a bit of an obstacle for the group visually.

The amount of manly crying that happened after the elimination though… Manato especially. It’s sweet that the guys that didn’t get eliminated were crying harder than the ones that actually got sent home.

Same tbh. I’ve never had the “what if I need help” feeling, but half a year ago I started having thoughts like “am I missing out” or “could have my life been better if I had someone to care about”. I’m still living with my parents and my two younger brothers so that certainly helps with loneliness.
To be honest for a long time I didn’t care, I always had the mindset of “if this life goes down the drain I’m just going to end it myself”.
It takes time for me to get comfortable with people, in return others don’t have the patience to get to know me. It is not like there is anything valuable I could bring into someone else’s life either. As I don’t have any friends in real life and no social life it is kind of difficult to even develop skills for this kind of thing.

2 Likes