Random thoughts thread

anyone else would make deal with the devil to be 18 in Japan in 2000? and I hate the devil

3 Likes

I wonder how many trans eggs Ranma ½ has cracked since it was first serialized in 1987.

1 Like

I wonder this a lot about newer miyavi fans, are they aware of his vk era? Do they check out his old vk stuff?

Decided to run a poll on my twitter, because no have a lot of JPop fans following me (that’s not a representation for all his fans, but i felt curious)

1 Like

The Ayase brothers are life

@Rena I doubt it they know unless they hit the otaku level. When Miyavi appeared on a music program, I mentioned his vkei history and my aunt and cousin were surprised. I think I brought it up to my friends once and their reaction was something like “really? that makes sense, but I didn’t know”. My friends were also surprised that Gackt used to be vkei, so I feel like regular people really don’t know about this sort of stuff.

Surprisingly enough Gackt still lists himself as a visual kei singer on Instagram.

3 Likes

i hate yumeleep, i’ve never listened to them and it seems the type of style i’d absolutely love, but they got ruined for me due to some bitches fault, it’s kinda impossible to separate the two in my mind. kinda sucks.

2 Likes

VIVARUSH makes me physically angry… I’ve got major beef with anyone who likes them image
spiky ballsack.

3 Likes

I have nothing against Vivarush in general nor any strong liking, but this look here makes me so angry for unknown reasons.

3 Likes

I found this account because of a separate tweet that was liked by a few users. If you seek comfort in the idea of an Italian-American man in tears while driving his car, this is it!

3 Likes

I suppose all of my problems will thrown into here, now that i am taking a time off from twitter insert maniac laughter here

I have been Depressed was the wrost time of my life i was very Suicidal and i didn’t know how to get out from this shitty thought , i was tired and i have had much difficulty to get up from bed , i have passed all the month to cry and i have eat Chocolate all the month i didn’t touch others foods, now my flame is back to shine again but i am scared that the next time i don’t make it if happen again i was near to kill meyself! :heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I mean, it IS a weird look with an extra pointy hair in a red background so I can see why. Also, Ruimaru has a creepy smile, don’t @ me. Nothing against Vivarush, either, though.

1 Like

Its fine to cry, its even fine to live from chocolate only. Its good you’re better now. Hang in there
or so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do Thank you so much for have cheer me up! :heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Rentrer en soi vinyl

Rentrer En Soi Vinyl!

RENTRER EN SOI VINYL!!!

i don’t care if it shouldnt exist :sob:

3 Likes

Who says it shouldn’t

1 Like

Bro if you don’t wanna talk to me jusr TELL ME. Fuck. You don’t have to blatantly ignore me for a whole day after disappearing on me the day before. Ugh.

I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and it’s miserable. My skull is small since it’s from my mom’s side but I got wisdom teeth from my dad’s side (my mom’s side generally doesn’t have them) so they were literally growing on my jaw and I can’t swallow without hurting or talk for more than fifteen minutes every few hours. I’ve had to use Google Translate’s text to speech for the last day and I’m sick of it

I hadn’t had any of my teeth removed for like 8 years, by the time I had like teeth ripping out my gums I had like 2 sets like a shark, then I went to a doctor and he removed 7 of them in 1 day, goddamn bastard literally just slammed the door with a rope to my upper jaw, well the rest was just brute force, 2 days later I got my first pirate cosplay not the Disney jack sparrow pirate that girls drool over, I’m talking about the one that gives you herpes just by looking.

1 Like

I have a small mouth and big teeth, so I had all 4 of mine taken out years ago. Rinsing with salt water several times a day really helps with the healing on the inside. The jaw area of my face was bruised green for a really long time though. Took ages and ages for that to fade.