Random thoughts thread

Lust takes…, no it steals and leaves all partakers empty.

Love takes, but it regenerates and replenishes all partakers.

Both are sacrificial.

Although one sacrifice leads to nothingness, to death as it were. The other tends to abundance and life.

1 Like

This is true for me too. I don’t know how many albums I’ve started and not finished.

2 Likes

I hate when there’s a song that’s nice vocally and instrumentally, then there’s some shitty/cringey rap part that just ruins the whole thing. :man_facepalming:t6:

5 Likes

That song is player by origa for me.

Man, it truly is a toss-up when it comes to dating out here…My heart really goes out to the good brothers and sisters i know who are searching for or would like to find a life partner, but are constantly running into duds. And it breaks my heart, cuz these are brothers and sisters that would make great spouses, but are getting ghosted or dealt with on some shady shit time and time again.

Everyone acts like savages, and then have the nerve to wonder why they can’t trust anybody.

Ppl also deal with a lot of fear and anxiety that drive them towards trying to manipulate or decieve within their relationships… and it’s pretty sad.

Shout out to everyone out there that’s honest, authentic, and not into playing games with other people’s lives.

5 Likes

Cat5 brain: *philosophy, behavioural and societal analysis, complex human concepts *

My brain:

(I was also gonna title this “there are two types of pisces”)

8 Likes

that is horrifying

Why do I have mustard stains on my tshirt?

1 Like

I totally forgot that you were a pisces. Truly, we’re kindred spirits.

And tbh, my brain is like that, too, with a few glaring moments of clarity. Anything good that comes out of it definitely ain’t me.

1 Like

Listened to DazzlingBAD and now I’m back to listening to ユメリープ. Not sure what other bands have vocalists like this in vk. :thinking:

I’ve gone down a V系 Animal Crossing New Horizons rabbit hole on Twitter.

2 Likes

I share way too much about myself sometimes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

multicolored hell is basically our local Deb*rah memorial, and I’m not sure if that was intentional or not omgggggg

7 Likes

It wasn’t. We were going for something with the initials MH. It just happened to be a coincidence :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

it think the problem is that a lot of stuff deborah posted was kinda useless, so it ended up in the multicolored hell, thats why it feels like memorial for her

4 Likes

she basically wanted to turn this Forum into a personal blog.
I have no problem when people also say somethings related to their actual life but she has overdone it, or at least for a J-Rock-Forum.

4 Likes

Those Popeyes Biscuits really live up to their Choking Reputation cause holy shit that was very soft and dry.

I’m not against wearing masks or anything, but I do find it bizarre to see so many ppl taking pictures and selfies with them on. :thinking:

i mean, i know people take pictures because the masks have pretty designs or they match the outfit, so they also function as an accessory of sorts?

2 Likes

Treated myself with some Concert Tickets for IC3PEAK in December, Slayyyter Februar & Dorian Electra in April. Some more will follow next month❤️
Just hoping Covid won’t fuck this over…