Random thoughts thread

japanese photography twitter >>>>>>>>>

I’m stanning those photo nerds and their ¥999kk camera rigs

9 Likes

She got finished the other day, sometime next year we’re going to start on jolteon who’s going to be on my forearm. uwu

11 Likes

Ryoki is so good in the new version of Move On. It’s my least favourite of the audition songs, but it really is perfect for the angry energy he gives off. And he definitely knows it. :sweat_smile:

I miss Hitchcock
Please release something new soon.

3 Likes

want to escape vk
don’t want to escape vk
can’t escape vk

8 Likes

^ big mood

1 Like

Went down a deathcore/metalcore rabbit hole the other night and discovered Earthists., Fill the Void, Graupel, mildrage, Prompts, World End Man, Sable Hills, and Suggestions.

4 Likes

Another night down the rabbit hole to come out on the other side with C-GATE, Delusionist, FALLING ASLEEP, From the Abyss, Invert Hourglass, Sailing Before the Wind, and SENTIENT.

3 Likes

Hegemonic Lovecraftian Horror, Darling.

20210913_140854

2 Likes

(A joke post, not really a political one) Where I live, the people re-elected a conservative rep and I find it ironic that they’re pushing for less gun control when the local high school I went to had a legit school shooting threat (the police had to get involved). Like if a 15-year-old can get a semi-automatic then you have to be a dumb-dumb to not be able to get your grown-ass hands on one :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Facts! Gotta keep your head on the swivel tho, cuz satan be lurkin! :laughing:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Why my new teacher seems to be wearing a wig… What will happen if I pull her hair? But I’m in the corner and she rarely comes here…
Maybe I’ll never know…

2 Likes

Everytime I read news online I feel like world has to end any minute now.

6 Likes

You could have told me and we could have gone down the hole together :joy:
You’re missing a Ghost of flare and abstracts still on that list
(Although those two are less active)

1 Like

why do i feel like we’re in the same music fandom :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

i need to eat more :frowning:

2 Likes

Don’t get fooled by their outer appearance
Some of these girls will as alternativ as it gets and then listen to Britney spears and Justin Bieber

2 Likes

see I knew we’re in the same fandom :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

One of the best Tracks from BJ.

2 Likes