Random thoughts thread

Google doing the lord’s work :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

My house is being overrun with vermin. I killed three mice this week and the exterminator skipped the whole floor. He comes once a month, so I have to wait until November. It’s getting colder so the mice are going to try to storm the building for refuge, so this problem will only get worse. There are two holes on opposite sides of the kitchen that I know of. I need the super to stop being a lazy ass and come plaster these holes, because the exterminators are damn near useless.

1 Like

Finally found someone who is thinking about dad aroma while reading DADAROMA.

3 Likes

New Mixtape thread? Or would it be against the rules?

2 Likes

I was supposed to start a trade off. I totally forgot…

4 Likes

kombucha girl meme but you’re reacting to Deb*rah popping up in the Dir en grey FB comments

4 Likes
1 Like

Optimisticly waiting for Lynch’s newest BD to drop.

Help me out here, man.

1 Like

You mean a trade off or just sharing mixtapes?

1 Like

Writing an academic paper on the Myaku PV by Dir en grey right now, tuition was totally worth it.

6 Likes

because rat children think they know more about visual kei.

Poser !

4 Likes

Just sharing mixtapes

I saw Dune a while ago when it launched in Europe. Still keep thinking about how they just went ahead and made a really good film adaptation. Should probably go see it again to get some more visuals blasted into my retinas.

4 Likes

Dune was a very good film, but I hope they release an extended cut someday. It was so fast-paced and the vast majority of scenes felt like they were cut down a lot. They just jumped around from place to place in rapid pace, and it felt like a lot of dialogue had been cut. The movie should’ve had at least an hour more of just dialogue.

But looking forward to part two nonetheless.

1 Like

Oh so like the first one released in the 80s. That story is better off as a series. The base story is too complicated for a 2-3 hour movie.

3 Likes

I’ve never been to a wedding or someone else’s baptism. Only funerals.

2 Likes