Random thoughts thread

I love the fact, that you guys started talking about that weirdo meanwhile we had the talk about him some days ago on discord :joy::joy:
By the way he also identifies as 25 (he should be 31 actually)

So just to clarify this i am not 30 anymore… I identify as 16 from now on :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

**beautiful korean idol

I don’t see the problem?

transgressing passport age is a natural side-effect of being Jimin.

if Jimin were 31, the divine korean prince Oli would be 31 too, otherwise the transformation is not complete.

see, you figured it out! :sob:

1 Like

Tfw you walk into work at 6am and get fired. J-Jokes on you! I was looking for another job anyways

5 Likes

Is it worth seeing Miyavi in 2021 for an old fan like me? :weary:

wow the answer is absolutely no, but how can you not live in hope?

1 Like

I saw Miyavi in 2017 in Atlanta. The only time that I was somewhat interested in his music was around 2005, and even that was short-lived, so In no way was I a fan. But still, I went to see him cuz it’s not like there’s a ton of Japanese artists flocking to play overseas, and especially not in Atlanta.

But I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Didn’t know any of the songs nor was I swayed into exploring his music beyond that evening, but it was a fun show nonetheless. Good vibes and good energy. Would go him again too.

2 Likes

i don’t think an hour and half of shitty dance rock is worth the risk of catching the cool new corona type tbh

1 Like

Xfinity needs to get their shit together. Had an outage all day with no idea when it’ll be fixed.

Please reccomend me some Gothic kei with lots of harpsichord and clavichord pls

Death.

3 Likes

SEASONAL DEPRESSION, COMIN’ IN HOT :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

How did we get here, what are we alive for

1 Like

Margaret Atwood going through waves of compassionate twitter loving >>>>>> all of her bibliography >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of her woke pro-trans activism

Anyone knows where I can find informations About this guys in english.
Like Line-Up, Discograohy ans Stuff.
Only thing google gives me ist Ryos new Band Karasu

2 Likes

Found this: 鴉 | Discography | Discogs

EDIT: also 鴉 | Spotify

2 Likes

Karasu profile | 鴉-カラス-プロフィール | vkgy (ブイケージ) this the kinda info you’re looking for?

When you don’t care about you
That the problem because you need take care yourself like men or women you are.

No. They aren’t on VK.gy ,—,

1 Like

The burden of not quite dead childhood dreams

Members
Konno Junichi (近野 淳一) – Vocals & Guitar
Ichinoseki Taku (一関 卓) – Bass
Enomoto Masahiro (榎本 征広) – Drums

Former Members
Watanabe Mitsuhiko (渡邉光彦) – Drums

I think their new bassist is Furuya Yui though.

The discography in romaji is on generasia:
https://www.generasia.com/wiki/karasu_(rock_band)
[Edit: Just noticed their recent releases aren’t listed there, but their on Apple music/spotify]

They’re pretty underrated and still active.

You can find their stuff on streaming services (usually under 鴉)

Konno Junichi also has a solo project, but it’s completely different… more folk/enka-ish?

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/krs_jk

If you need more info, hmu! :slight_smile:

1 Like