Random thoughts thread

@CAT5 an elegy for dead leaves is still a bumping ass mix just so you know

It’s funny how can brain associate music with certain
things. I was listening to some Mushroomhead and I had feeling of “returning home from my afternoon work shift during winter”

4 Likes

I find that hearing and smelling are the strongest senses when it comes to remembering moments.

2 Likes

I think that too, got in an uber once that smelled like my grandma’s house. I think my driver thought I was sick cause I kept sniffing.

1 Like

The absolute pain of finding clothing that is perfect, but isn’t offered in your size. How many pounds do I gotta lose just to be an Asian large? (sigh)

3 Likes

For me it’s clothing having such narrow shoulder width :pensive:

1 Like

One of the best things when you are born in Germany are Struwwelpeter & Max & Moritz.
Damn good memorys :heart:

1 Like

Love me or Hate Me Because Coffee make me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Crazy Going Home.

Why App visual kei music

No Available in United States that ashamed :sweat_smile:

Ugh… I wish I was in the mountains. Yesterday it snowed and I live in the ugliest city in the country :expressionless:. I can still look at them from the window. :cry:

1 Like

Well i just Ghosted my family. Feels kinda great.

1 Like

imagine: mucc6 is your dad

:scream:

just read 57 as ちナ, its over for me

4 Likes

Just saw the hide NFT announcement. My day is ruined.

8 Likes

Japan shutting down issuing any new entry visas AGAIN…at this rate, I don’t know if my plans to move to Japan next year will materialize at all and now I’m big anxiety bean

3 Likes

Fuck Lane Aim and the RX-104FF Penelope. I’ve made my way through the entirety of the UC to the point that I’m about to watch F91 after reading the two manga before it and excited to get into the Crossbone manga unless I get distracted by an AU series.

spending all day in the trenches browsing early 00’s shit kei makes me wonder if I’m a fake vk fan for not preferring pitchy vocals :thinking:

4 Likes

Turns out I watched F91 at one point because I distinctly remembered all of the death in the beginning, read the first volume of the Crossbone manga last night.

Araki has very similar music taste to mine scattered throughout some of my genres, and I was surprised to hear a couple years ago that he used Pat Metheny Group for Stardust Crusaders ED4. I should really get to watching/reading Jojo :thinking: (maybe the latter, first.)

I don’t get it… it’s the year 2021, the age where most people stopped caring about VK and there are still people on soulseek who hoard rarez or only wanna trade and have everything on public view, but locked.

I try my best to share as much as I can, including rips of my own rarez, because I want that stuff to be out there, in case some catastrophe destroys my digital library and because I want others to enjoy old VK… but it feels shit when you are one of the few who share everything freely. Also I think because I have shared some rare stuff certain users locked me out of their files even though I have never dl’ed from them, lmao.

Imagine having such a frail ego and base your entire being on some shit tapes you paid too much for. If you don’t wanna share that stuff, then don’t put it in your shared folder and stop using file sharing clients to show off how kewl and trve you are - use your blog or twitter to flaunt your collection.

6 Likes

I ran into the same problem not too long ago. Frustrates me to no end as well.

3 Likes