Random thoughts thread

Dark cherries are ok… light cherries suck and cherry flavoring is always the absolute worst.

2 Likes

Cherry flavoring is definitely hit or miss for me. Maraschino cherries are pure ass too, but I’ll always mess with the real deal.

2 Likes

You are all trippin’, the best fruit are mandarine oranges/clementines

3 Likes

Bless this man and his contribution to the wolrd

2 Likes

Random ass reddit sub-threads

4 Likes

Bought some all in 1 vitamin supplements. I feel too apathetic and lazy during winters, which annoys me.

1 Like

Christmas comes in less than a week. I can’t wait for the amount of food that will be on the table.
5bae4f29216fb6ee939b40d9e5f3f17c

6 Likes

Wanted to keep this fur baby overnight but the bf said no plus we can’t stress our other two cats with another new fur baby. :frowning: she’s a catch and release, some girls picked her up and im hoping their parents let them keep her.

3 Likes

Heres an acron, KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)

I should play skyrim more

1 Like

Can’t wait for more episodes of Jojo stone ocean and Digimon ghost game.

1 Like

How yall look coming for @nekkichi

Yall gon’ learn one day :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Digimon is just pokémon but with guns and refrigerators.

2 Likes

We stan @nekkichi

8 Likes

I’m glad Ryutaro’s clothing line sold out in like one day, I would’ve blown my entire paycheck on the 300$ cardigan without a second thought :joy:

1 Like

thank u <,3

I wonder if Satsuki has an undercover twitter account where he only talks like this:

(I think this is the first time in many years when reading a supposedly English sentence several times over and over brought me no real clarity in regards to its meaning, and I only associate crypto and NFTs with flop singing/rapping drag queens because of our kusomen prince)

3 Likes

Don’t threat, man is pissed 'cause he got hacked and had stolen about 130000 USD worth in crypto.

1 Like

thanks for translating!

do you think Satsuki is stealing ☾ ✧ ° ~ ⸰ 𝄞 ℜ𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓸𝓲 ~ ° ✧ ⸰ ☽ pencil fan-art from 2005 DeviantArt to mint it on OpenSea?

(since this is how I basically discovered that cryptic comment in the first place, art twitter is exploding with NFT hate over stolen art lol)

1 Like

I ate three bananas today in attempt to become banana shaped like Japan

9 Likes

Lol, I’d be surprised if he wouldn’t somehow associate RES with a cash grab like the current NFT craze.
Come to think of it - will 2022 be the year of the NFT cheki? Or will the scene just die until the more tech oriented bandomen ( I’m looking at you hazuki-chan) realize you can just sell jpegs now and people wouldn’t bat an eye.

Fingers crossed

1 Like