Random thoughts thread

Thought I was gonna have to murder my bank account for the elusive VULGAR vinyl, but it just turns out some Mercari sellers are totally wack. Pretty sure I saw a new copy of this edition for like twenty or thirty bucks the other day lmao

2 Likes

Got a Devotee badge. During my 1y anniversary of being registered on JRO I accumulated 364 days of visiting website. Kinda wish we could see which days we didn’t visit the website just to be sure, haha.

3 Likes

I wonder how I haven’t noticed this before :frowning:

7 Likes

Still wonder what this is all about.

I mean, vocaloid is okay, but ;; …

I really want a place I can call home.

1 Like

I’ve heard that vkei bandmen have problem with ghosting, maybe they should just buy a better keyboard, am I right?

1 Like

Get a priest to get rid of the ghost problem

Aaww such a cute cat…:pleading_face:
Wait… What? :eye::lips::eye:

(Also you’re welcome for me not cropping the fact who retweets that stuff on my twitter timeline)

2 Likes

Happy new year, everyone!

8 Likes

Happy New year :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Last days of a long vacation are so stressfull.

2 Likes

Fair play to Kizu, not only is their new single painfully boring but they’ve chosen some of the most hideous clothing and colours to go with it.

^This is a bad take. Magenta and Teal are both A+ colours.

4 Likes

Kyonosuke’s outfit was impressively ugly and now that I know it is possible I want to dress that terribly too.

2 Likes

Used up all my luck for the year, already.

• Bought a scratch-off to round out the cash I used for lottery tickets, doubled my money.
  • Purchased one of my “end-game” headphones for a pretty good deal.

3 Likes

Decided I wasn’t going into 2022 without a fiance lol so there’s that

1 Like

Poser be like I want Akane coming back!
bro look first when you want to talk about Akane.

Akane diagnosis with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Mio diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and hysteria.

ex NAZARE
ex D.I.D.

read first you understand

regrettable lot rat every where included visual kei very sad how rat no understand about music or fashion.

Rat like hip hop trap or rap :rat::rat::rat:

Don’t be Rat be Original :sunglasses::+1:

There’s something to be said about the genesis of creativity at the intersection of depression and art…

3 Likes

It’s rather rude and also wildly inaccurate to say that being fans of multiple genres of music makes you a “poser”. If you feel the need to put people down for their musical preferences at all, you’re the one that’s paying too much attention to what others think (like a poser would do) instead of just relaxing and enjoying the music.

A bunch of vkei artists like hiphop or rap or electronic music, guess they must be posers too :woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

#FreeAkane sis.

posers or not, for the most part we all want him back.

1 Like