Can’t forget the concert on New York The GazettE :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You were there? I WAS THERE!

Wish I liked gackt’s music as much I like his standup

1 Like

I was with my wife at that concert
You live United States? :thinking:

I didn’t know there was such a thing.

Someone uploaded a Starwave records DVD to Jpopsuki. Such an important milestone in visual kei history.

3 Likes

My Boyfriend: Sorry, im gonna be too busy to talk to you for a couple days :[
Also Him: On ps4 playing JUMP FORCE

I guess i’m just not worth your time bro, I hate that I have to keep begging for your attention like this. It sucks that other people can get your attention but I have to beg and the excuse you always give is that you’re busy. Then I stop and think maybe i’m overreacting but you do this all the time, and when I want to be done with it you rope me back in with words like “I can’t be without you” but then you walk all over me. I don’t understand you. Dealing with you does nothing but disappoint me, in you and in myself for allowing you to make me feel this way. I feel so stupid. I wish I had never met you.

2 Likes

I would trash the entire boyfriend.

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. You guys might wanna think about talking about communication or maybe break up because his actions are straight out of pocket

2 Likes

I feel so sorry for you because it’s really sad just reading this. :frowning: Being too busy sounds for me like a cheap excuse because people always have time or spend it for tasks which their think is their importance.

You deserve better people, no matter how busy someone is if they care they will always find time for you. :heart:

1 Like

He’s showing you his true feelings with his actions, so believe them. If he won’t give you his time, he isn’t worth you. Your time and attention is valuable and you shouldn’t squander it on someone who doesn’t appreciate it! If he really needed you, he would show it properly.

Broke up with my ex last year’s christmas, I found out that when he was ‘busy to talk’, he was searching for a new girlfriend just because ‘why not’. You deserve a better partner, it’s not that hard to find five minutes to talk with somebody you really want to talk even if you’re busy.

Feeling lonely while single is superior to feeling lonely while trapped in a relationship. At least if you’re single there’s the chance that there’s someone for you out there. As long as you’re with Mr.JUMP FORCE, you won’t be (or shouldn’t be) looking, and you could miss a great opportunity because you’re trying to salvage something that isn’t worth it. If you’re gonna be lonely, be lonely and independent. Keep it pushing bro.

1 Like

I’ve always found something about LDH’s groups a bit off-putting, but recently I’m kind of intrigued by THE RAMPAGE.

My cut-off for boybands is usually 7 members max, but there’s something kind of charmingly eclectic and rough around the edges about their line-up. This is probably a bit mean to say, but it gives me a sort of scrappy band of leftovers from previous auditions vibe, and that sort of helps to counteract a lot of the gaudiness that’s always bothered me about LDH works.

I wonder if office desks are purposely made to be at a really low seating position to discourage sleeping on desks. I miss my lab desk where it is at just at a perfect angle to start snoozing comfortably on once your brain just decides to quit on you.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah I was at that concert too!