Random thoughts thread

I’m supposed to be working on a science assignment right now, but I’m too busy wasting time on here and last.fm. What have you people done to me :sob:

2 Likes

If you concentrate enough to a shot glass, it becomes food again.

1 Like

Everything can be food if you are hungry enough.

2 Likes

that’s some chunky beverage

1 Like

My doc says I most likely have a kidney stone and my first thought was to name it after a J-rocker lmao

3 Likes

Idk where to leave it so Ill write it here

2022.01.11 Deshabillz liveshow setlist: 1, 色彩 2, 夢、咲イタ 夢、裂イタ?(Domestic†Child) 3, Carry -mc(時雨)- 4, 夢遊の湖 5, 視線形 ~記憶ハ冷血~

And lineup: Vo. Sh Gt.TOMO (RHEDORIC/ex.Deflower) Ba.時雨 (RHEDORIC/ex.Deshabillz) Ds.REI (ex.CHELSEA/ex.Gill’cadith)

I feel that on so many levels. Winter time is my all time favourite season- I’ll gladly take it over the summer in a Heart beat!! ( ^ ^ )

4 Likes

I’ve always been really sensitive to heat, so autumn and spring were always my favorite seasons (they’re a perfect balance of cold and warm :D)

1 Like

I used to like winter a lot and maybe in future I will love it again but due to my mental health problems I’m suddenly longing for the summetime. :sun_with_face:

Never thought the sunlight would have such an effect on my mood.

I’ll make a news post out of this. BTW are you monokuroxxxx on last.fm?

Yep^^’

1 Like

My brain knows that this is satire, but the pain I feel reading it is so very real.

The line “Joker is a film that should be widely admired, as it is not just precocious, but downright impertinent”, in particular, just makes me want to slap someone.

1 Like

I love hard drive news so much. Half of the shit they post reminds me of my ex-boyfriend and it gives me a good laugh.

1 Like

Do Japanese musicians carry business cards like salary men do? :thinking: I assume Yoshiki does, but it’s a funny thought of maco or batsu or reiki or Közi pulling out a business card. :sweat_smile: That being said some of those Gothic a esthetic ones probably look pretty rad if they exist. :hushed: I have a feeling rappers would be more likely than someone in vk or rock in general. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re great. I’ve edited work for someone whose writing style is, unironically, kind of similar to that Joker article (although nowhere near as insufferable), so this one really got me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I never logged in anymore so I was checking the notifications, sorry for any necro-likes :eyes:

Turns out I went hermit and my health took a nosedive, did exams and apparently my menhera shit and debilitating headaches were due … to a thing acting up in my brain - actual physical thing - so the good news is I was attentive enough to my symptoms to avoid a brain haemorrhage in the past few months (unlike Maon Kurosaki) and the bad news is I Have A(nother) Health Issue, this is so sad Alexa play Postdrome Sadness by Lana del Migraine (before anyone goes “so she likes that shitty thing because of brain damage huh” Ill let anyone know its more like I only like REALLY good things bc they have to keep captivating me again and again in spite of neuronal loss … )

stan B-T, Gravity, AmaBo, Nightmare and my k-pop babies sayonara kao_mandando_beijos (edit bc hot minute to recall how I left before AmaBo released that song … and yet another to add Nightmare lmao this is now longer than youtube ads. )

3 Likes

“Part-time musician” isn’t even a business, so no…
(btw Kozi said he’s ‘professional unemployed’、i think he was drunk or something but it makes me laugh all the time)

1 Like

I dunno about VK, but some J-rock guys do have business cards. KenKen from RIZE randomly gave me his once.

Granted, KenKen is (well, maybe was, at this point) much more of a full-time musician than the average VK guy.

1 Like

Speaking of Közi I just saw they canceled his shows in Niigata because apparently they’re really worried about omicron.

1 Like

Yep, and I think we’ll hear about canceled liveshows because our government will be speaking about the new lockdown or something… three months ago they allowed to increase liveshows audience, and now we’re waiting news about cancellations… sad, but not unexpected.