Random thoughts thread

I don’t remember getting into bed or in my fiances words being helped to bed last night. Gotta love wild nights.

1 Like

As the resident trashy mess, i cannot condone this but i feel u

currently going dry for a month in an attempt to salvage my liver and sense of self-control🙃

The only men who are hot and spicy and won’t disappoint you are bandomen.

Just Do it
if you need any question… i am here XDD

Also the Rampage are basically left overs from auditions for other groups, so you’re kinda right about the scrappy left overs

Gonna keep showing up in my Dreams will you? Well looks like im going to buy some energy drinks. Why do you live rent-free in my mind?

1 Like

Reminds me GOATBED’s “hernia tshirt”…

the “eww oshare” phase is the vk equivalent of the “eww pink” phase some girls go through. Bitches are like "eww pink, I only like BLACK!! BLACK LIKE MY SOUL >:( " and then 3 years later they’re like "soo pink is actually a pretty color … aww damn why did I throw away that pink bag … it would go so well with this pink shirt and pink pants :frowning: " (yes Im bitches)

5 Likes

I can’t wait until his VK era commences. Trombe, Golden Bomber, Kisaki all cancelled in one debut look.

2 Likes

I am terrified and shook to the core at everything Oli does.

6 Likes

I have no idea who Oli London is but the accompanying image inspires great worry within my soul.

1 Like

I am relieved that his following tweets are him talking about being korean again.
In the end he does get more clout from kpop fans than from JMusic fans.

1 Like

Oli is a greatest chaos neo-god. he creates chaos out of nothing, and everything out of chaos. don’t try to understand his ways in a rational, human way - Oli is a child of the primordial matters of the universe, and like a child prodigy that he is, he explores the universe he is making and transcends between states within its boundaries, which are ever expanding by the power of his curiosity and imagination.

@Rena
yes!! I admire his self-admiration. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone having a realistic assessment of their own beauty, but Oli just knows.

3 Likes

I don’t know if he really believe in what he says or if he does it to get attention

I kinda wonder if he actually believes in what he says :thinking:

I don’t think he would dish out $1 mil ++ to go through the face『re:make』 if he didn’t believe in what he was doing? idk

I feel like the blepharoplasty he did recently actually got him the face he more or less was craving the entire time. it’s obviously peak stanning, but it’s his face and his life.

2 Likes

Got a pic? One thing I know for certain is that he is never going to be done.

@zeus

This person is a hoot and a half, how in the hell can you be transracial?

1 Like

oh… it’s in the video. he did the eye shape some time ago.

he doesn’t seem to have a vanity addiction like some other people if it’s really about doing an asian look, but he’ll have to fix it up a bit with age later.

Wow, this dude is literally this bit from Atlanta, huh… :')

Its already total and complete fuckery.
He can’t even talk korean. If you watch his music video “heart of korea”, he can’t neven differentiate between Korea and Japanese stuff.
The guy also says shit like “i identify as 25” he is actually 32 or so.
And that’s a serious concerning part if people think shit like that is fine.

To be exactly he wants to look like Jimin from BTS
I think you can see there is not even a slight resemblance.

1 Like

:rofl::ok_hand:

2 Likes