Sadie comeback with two concerts in 2024

omg I’m so hyped right now!!!
Sadie spoils a possible comeback with two concerts “THE REVIVAL OF SADNESS” in March and April 2024.
They also have a new homepage and a new fanclub. So it seems that there will be more in the future.

17 Likes

this is great news!

although The THIRTEEN is basically a continuation of Sadie I am hyped to see the old songs played once more.

they always play a full Sadie set on the birthday lives

10 Likes

First 12012, now Sadie? HELL YEAH!!!

1 Like

Fuckin awesome.

This warms my heart so much.

1 Like

That setlist is chef’s kiss. This is making me wanna break out my Sadie CDs.

2 Likes

Eurmahgueurd!

12012 have done absolutely nothing since their comeback, though

I do like the Thirteen but never really listened to Sadie, is there any major difference?

Every year, they play a live show since their hiatus ?! It really show the attachment they have for Sadie.

(I start to imagine how Ryo Trackmaker is gonna produce Sadie new songs… it’s gonna sounds like The Thirteen and all the others bands.)

1 Like

Cause they never really ‘came back’. Finally announced a show for December this year, then I imagine new releases in 2024.

I think they were waiting for all the masked/silent live bullshit to end from what I read on Wataru’s Twitter.

2 Likes

Wait wait wait! For real?like no joke? First trump gets indicted the Sadie returns? Aww Lord this is :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Omg yes

Welp time to plan that trip to Japan xD

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

Love the new look. Reminds me of Red Line a bit :smile:

2 Likes

They look great, Sadie is one of those OG bands for me.
I wish the whole discography was on Spotify.

They have many good songs

Is so catchy :yum:
Can’t wait for the new music

Btw if anyone cares mao was on ijikuri rocks as a guest not too long ago. If you just want to see him and what he looks like after all these years. You can find it easily on YouTube!

Btw are these all the original members?

3 Likes

Indeed it’s the original lineup!

2 Likes

Aki is looking :fire:
Kei still has his babyface XD

Such a nostalgia hit, I was a huge Sadie fan and I own their entire discography.
I hope they put out some new music too.

3 Likes