Spotify wrapped up 2021

Hey everyone! It’s that time of the year again!

Spotify has enabled their end of the year wrapped up for 2021!

Get your things ready and feel free to add your spotify wrapped up playlist also so people can check out all your favorites and personal addictions!

Here’s mine:

:hamster:Rize’s Spotify Wrapped up 2021 playlist :hamster:
(link fixed, added one-by-one myself xD)

edit: it seems the original spotify wrapped up playlist redirects to your own sadly, so it’s not working :<

Time for a show off you all!

8 Likes

I remember last year i had a genre called “J-Division” on my wrapped, and i still have no idea what kind of songs was supposed to be that genre or what that genre even is

I would habe listened even more to them, if they had their first album up too

Thag one surprised me

All over Spotify wrapped is funny, unfortunately i fo listen a lot offline, to the music i got stored on my phone. So as funny as my wrapped is, in the end its just a little part of what I listen to.

Wistful and confused … What Spotify???

3 Likes

This was pretty surprising. I dont listen to much japanese music on spotify as i have what i listen to saved on my phone since i mostly prefer to listen to live albums.

5 Likes

Mejibray is on Spotify? I’ve never found them :neutral_face:

Wasn’t there something that they had evem. Teo different Spotify accounts?

Edit
Ok seems to be only one nowadays

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m here for this tbh

4 Likes

Smth like that

4 Likes

Pics were scattered so I’m reposting

Not too original but I’m fine with it

And according to whatever this is my music this year was mainly energetic & energetic :laughing:

5 Likes

Screenshot_20211201_180857

I listened to the Hunger Games book on Spotify and that’s why Suzanne Collins is apparently a top 5 artist - _-

4 Likes

^ love to see some IGOR representation, I listened to that album like crazy earlier this year

1 Like

I must have a habit of repeatedly listening to some of the most annoying songs in existence.

this was quite amusing to me as well:

6 Likes

What’s weird is I barely use Spotify, so it’s sad how few people listen to GACKT on it. I think it’s because they have so little of his disco on there.

5 Likes

I barely ever use spotify, so it’s hardly accurate lol I didn’t even get the genre screen at all
Fitting that it’s still Hitomi at the top, though

4 Likes

Mine keeps crashing when it gets to the top artist part, so I can’t get the end page with all the totals. I don’t think the top songs really reflect my taste that well, since I do a lot of my rock/VK music streaming on YouTube, but “dramatic and hopeful” is a pretty accurate description of the vibe I usually go for, tbh. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t use Spotify very often, but when I do…

4 Likes

Top Songs Artists:

1. Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel
  2. A Remark You Made - Weather Report
  3. Tourist In Paradise - The Rippingtons
  4. Birdland - Weather Report
  5. Echo - Mejibray

I’m split between Spotify, Deezer, my local library, and cassettes. With Deezer (my burner acc. for Freezer o3o) added, Jazz Fusion would def. overtake Visual Kei. For everything else, Pashya. David, and Clavier would at least be in top 10 iirc.

4 Likes

not surprised that x japan are my #1 artist

5 Likes

Great to see some jazz fusion in there! Also, what the hell is “Yacht rock” haha, it sounds great

2 Likes

99% of the time I listen to my liked songs on shuffle, and as Gazette makes up about 8% of that it’s naturally my no. 1 artist every year haha

2 Likes