sukekiyo New Audio & Video Compilation "Ius Cerebri" & "Sinistro Cerebrum"

sukekiyo announced the release of a new audio and video compilation “Ius Cerebri” and “Sinistro Cerebrum”, releasing July 24.
According to the translated description it’s going to be a “collection of songs and videos created by sukekiyo since its inception”.

https://twitter.com/sukekiyo_band/status/1759903725534298281?t=6HJFMgdUkaPexWrwhiEmBQ&s=19

6 Likes

interesting :star_struck:

erosio was so good I’m thirsting for whatever they’ll give me

hmm is this just AVERAGE EROTICISM Vol 1 & 2 or something actually interesting?? we’ll see

Smells like a compilation to me, but now I’m just trying to figure out which sukekiyo songs are right-brained vs left-brained.

1 Like

So, a best album/best dvd kind of thing.
Seems fitting after their 10th anniversary

A scary thought occurred to me: this could be Erosio’s live release, spread out between two releases & diluted with an archive of their PVs. My wallet quivers with anxiety.

I love that “audio and video compilation” can mean absolutely anything

2 Likes

inb4 it’s a collection of recordings “shot-in-one-take”

8ggn25

what does it mean

1 Like

Am I missing something or where’s the confusion in this thread coming from? This is a best-of release, made up of an audio part and a video part. One title for each, but released as a bundle, consisting of old tracks and footage. At least that’s my understanding.

The terminology “audio and video compilation” has been used by them for a long time to denote those releases where there’s a bigger audio part. If it’s mainly a video release with some additional audio, such as PASSIO, it’s called “video and audio compilation”.

2 Likes

I hope they’re rerecordings or reinterpretations

1 Like

My pessimistic/realistic prediction is that it’ll only be previously released songs… but my optimistic side is hoping for maybe a track or two that’s either new or newly re-recorded (from those previously dropped demo tracks).

1 Like

Yeah, I find it amazing that Valentina still exist only in demo form