sukekiyo to release new audio & video compilation AMOR in October, 2022!

No

Man, and out of all of those, we got… two more
:neutral_face:

1 Like

would be nice if they would do an actual buyable release.
something for a casual fan, who doesn’t want to sacrifice all their belongings for pleasing their “gods of music”.

I seriously love how fancy and artsy your music is, but don’t become the fucking Gucci of VK because of your “artistry”.
I won’t forgive you that kyo.

3 Likes

queens of releasing things i’ll only listen to the digital of

6 Likes

Hm. Weird that they didn’t bother with instrumental versions or any other bonus songs (like zephyr on Salus).

I really hope they’re not planning to release another/two more glorified singles just to put remaining doll singles on them.

Also, not getting Rongai again makes me sad.

3 Likes

They have completely ditched that song, haven’t they? They are not even performing it live

Yeah, they only played Rongai twice :confused:

For all the elderly bangya’s fireplace sills

3 Likes
9 Likes

Had to go with the fucking plate since the regular limited edition is no longer available on cdjapan :face_in_clouds: That better be one hell of a plate…

2 Likes

I’m digging the little sample from the single (if that’s it??). Sounds like a smooth continuation of the vibrant '80s pop inspired vein of their last release.

4 Likes

Same, that little snippet sounds great

1 Like

If I heard two teasers of two different songs, then, I guess, there’s nothing for me this time :confused:

coming for that 30+ queer money :moneybag: get it queens

5 Likes

spaghetti made out of uta’s hair

3 Likes
5 Likes

Scarlet sounds wonderful

2 Likes

i really thought i was above plate-kun a mere two months ago. pathetic

2 Likes

We’re all victims of peer pressure. But in this case I think it was mutual assured destruction.

5 Likes