sukekiyo to release new audio & video compilation AMOR in October, 2022!

sounds like another home run

3 Likes

The previews sound pretty good as always!

Premiere in 5 hours

7 Likes

Also, it got postponed to October 31…

That new song, holy moly… they can do no wrong. :heart:

2 Likes

Did not expect this PV to leap above the one for Candis so handily, but the boys really pulled it out with this one. Great song and video. I am ready for the plate.

5 Likes

Now imagine Kyo putting all that creativity that goes into sukekiyo into Dir en grey… PHALARIS could have been actually good.

But kyo doesn’t write much music or at all

1 Like

Sukekiyo’s Kyo wouldn’t fit in Diru’s Kyo.

2 Likes

Yeah… Imagine if Phalaris was actually good… :sob:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Lyrics + romaji up: モザイク少女 - DEGwiki

2 Likes

Compared to Gackt it’s the best album of all times, but compared to the other Dir en grey releases…
(that’s off topic though)

1 Like

That was excellent. Can’t imagine how much it cost to make S:

1 Like

“Why are you wearing that stupid man-suit?”

So good, I love the new song and the pv is great! I can’t wait for a new album, hopefully showcasing just how far they can go with the early 90s vkei/new wave fusion they’re pushing. I think Candis might still be my favorite, I can see this creeping in and resting right next to it. Really love their looks in this too, they all looked unique and fashion forward.

3 Likes

Dang, didn’t hear about that until just now. Thanks Seelentau.

am I the only one who finds the new song kind of underwhelming? the pv and production is excellent but the verse/chorus isnt very memorable. Everything around that tho, the instrumentals and stuff, that was awesome.

I am not crazy about it, but it’s nice. I think scarlet will be more interesting

1 Like

Yeah.

Btw not more impressions? Where is everyone?