sukekiyo

Kyo is an art kei embodiment (I wish I could listen to what they compose here.)

1 Like

Wow I had convinced myself that December would come and go without word on SALUS, so this is promising.

Those band pics are pretty nice, tho they don’t do as much for me as the most recent Diru pics I’ve seen - but I guess it’s hard to top “Kyo getting birthed by a pregnant alien monster while the DEG bois stand idly by”

1 Like

According to amazon, this magazine comes out on 29th November.

Haha, Salus is a maxi-single/EP. A bit disappointed, but alright.

P.S. That’s why I hate this whole “Audio & Video compilation” shtick.

1 Like

Top vk betrayal of the year… but anyway, still looking forward to it, I guess.

1 Like

Wtfffff JUST CALL THEM ALBUMS FFS. This kind of blows, hopefully the Blu-Ray has decent content

5 songs…wow

With already released Furesaseru and different version of Zephyr among those 5

Yeah I’ve decided I’m not picking this one up - even if the standard edition isn’t that bad, this release doesn’t sit well with me given how they’ve been dripfeeding minimal content at such ridiculous prices for the last year+. Luxuria was super underwhelming too, so I just can’t get excited for this one. I know this isn’t THAT out of the ordinary for a high-profile VK band, but this just isn’t engaging at all as an overseas fan who can’t see them live or throw money at their FC.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed, but remain interested. I’m looking forward to hearing the new zephyr version, and the Blu-Ray has a lot of songs I really love so I’ll no doubt enjoy that (especially kugui).

5 Likes

The normal edition has 1 new song

I know big round glasses are in, but kyo went quite far with those ones. More sukekiyo is better than no sukekiyo, I’ll take what I can get.

2 Likes

the preview contains three seconds of one of the two new songs, Candis
the rest is live footage preview

1 Like

Will this be available on cdjapan? Doesn’t seem to be up yet even though galaxy broad shop is already taking reservations >:

2 Likes

Jfc, you weren’t lying about 3 second preview

Kugui is amazing so am looking forward to that also! Bit skeptical about redoing Zephyr, why does a perfectly good song need to be redone?

Completely agree on the scepticism, I’m fully expecting it to be, at best, a disappointment. I’m expecting to approach it like I did with immortalis disc 2: loved it, hated every song.

1 Like

It’s been added. Just pre-ordered that bad boy :dizzy:

zephyr (Ending Ver.)

cue disbandment rumours