sukekiyo

Haha.
But seriously. Did they use Zephyr as a walkout song (like Diru had Ranunculus piano version)?

I don’t think so.

The regular edition is so sad. Only three songs, with one of them being just an off-vocal!

Kinda sick of the way this band releases their music.

Not sure if they ever used it as a walkout song but there’s a very pretty remix of zephyr consisting mainly of piano, acoustic guitar and some synths, that’s been used during the credit roll of PERSUASIO.

1 Like

Apparently, they will release the full LUXURIA live in 24h on YouTube:

And after that, the full Candis PV:

5 Likes

Hmmm a full mv this time? Unexpected

A friend speculated that they didn’t sell enough pre-orders, gotta punch those numbers up lol

Compensating for 3 sec teaser, I guess.

They went full Akina Nakamori.

7 Likes

The new song is SO GOOD, goddamn. Dat '80s pop vibe mmmm

3 Likes

In case anyone wants to sing along: Candis - DEGwiki

1 Like

Yeah Candis rules, if they’d previewed a minute of it I may have pre-ordered the standard version - but there’s really no reason to now that the song is publicly available. Maybe I’ll snag the version with the DVD off Mercari in six months or something. Still seems way too expensive in proportion to the content, even though I’m more intrigued now.

1 Like

ugh, yes, good. I love it. uta shines.

3 Likes

has sukekiyo been developing a sense of humour since Waizatsu? I love the song and MV, seeing the members having fun and Yuchi and Kyo look fabulous.

2 Likes

Kyo sounds fabulous, but I don’t understand where this nostalgia for an era of his tween years comes from, I bloody loathe 80s.

2 Likes

I really like the production of the video and I really like the song

1 Like

Loving the city pop vibes, everyone shines a lot on this one.

1 Like

man, the first time I saw this band I was high and went "Oh they totally ripped off DEG"o.o

Most creative band out these days… I feel sorry for the others bands.

2 Likes

Legit contender for my new favorite sukekiyo song, I dig everything about this.

2 Likes