sukekiyo

A little off topic, but does anyone know any artists who sound like what sukekiyo are serving up in Candis, so an 80’s Japan vibe, either from the 80’s or like an コテ八十音楽 i.e. a modern band keeping the torch of that 80’s feel alive if you will. Not going for positive punk or new wave persay, something maybe in the vein of city pop, not sure what you’d categorize this as.

I think they will announce a new album, hyped af

3 Likes

Maybe a new dvd or album or single not sure the order they usually release stuff in.

New audio-video collection, as usual. Whatever the fuck it means nowadays.

So a concert or two and a demo or audio of the aforementioned concert/s?

If I remember correctly, during their February tour some band members mentioned new future release.
So, I hope it’s a new music.
…kinda fed up with their concert videos tbh, they released too many of them.

1 Like

Yeah when their set lists are the same it gets old pretty quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an album or mini. Next month on the 26th it’ll be three years since their last album.

1 Like

Hey maybe try Akina Nakamori, since Kyo is a fan

2 Likes

02.16 sukekiyo TOUR2022「嫋嫋」-漆黒の儀・カメコ地獄- / KT Zepp YOKOHAMA - YouTube Just found this. Pretty cool they have segments where you’re allowed to film.

Thank you so much, got a hold of her All Time Best & Covers.

2 Likes

I guess this is what Kyo was talking about… But that “and more…?” At the end gave me hope for a new album lol

So, you have to be a member of their premium service and then pay 8000 for the show, and it’s an in-person show not something they’re streaming? I guess this is their version of an aknot only show. :frowning_face:

1 Like

typical sukekiyo exclusive behaviour :confused:

just release a new album already ;_;

1 Like

If they were smart, put that on Zaiko and charge around 6500 for it, but not like they’re hurting for cash with the brand and how much concert tickets are etc.

New artist pic, maybe a sign of things to come… soon?

6 Likes

However, it just throws a 404 error when you try to open that page with new album art

3 Likes

Hmmm looks like another “not actually an album” release if I had to hazard a guess

aaand the band pic is gone~
not the album cover tho… for now

I really hope its an album and not another bluray/single/whatever

1 Like