sukekiyo

To my ears nothing past ADORATIO qualifies as best anything but AMOR is still A tier stuff!

1 Like

This looks and sounds beautiful :white_heart:

3 Likes

If they’re shooting an MV, that means we’re probably getting at least one new song???

1 Like

Imagine if it’s Valentina MV

Anyone want the plate?
https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m65693754604?conversionType=service_page_search

Is it a hot take to say that Scarlet is their best song to date? I forgive all that engrish.

2 Likes

Scarlet is fantastic

1 Like

Please feed me a new MV

3 Likes

I´m getting into them recently (yes…too late, but I was always lazy to start listening them). So far im with IMMORTALIS ,liking quite a lot songs like elisabeth addict, in all weathers, aftermath, zephyr… what should i go with after it?

1 Like

The rest of the discography of course.

1 Like

:joy: I have everything already…but can be a little overwhelming with the singles, demo and all the albums.

Adoratio is considered their best by many, try it

2 Likes

Definitely worth listening chronologically to hear how they evolved over time.

5 Likes

It may be a controversial opinion but Immortalis is by far my favourite release of theirs.

6 Likes

I find it very difficult to listen to them after immortalis, particularly because I loathe the imitation sound of 80s they shifted towards, and I dislike the weird grungy sound they adopted.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Influenced by/sounds similar to Korn band or Jonathan Davis

I hope one of their new songs has “What’s?” in it, to complete the trifecta of “What’s”.

1 Like

+1 for IMMORTALIS. Was relistening to it myself a few days ago and it stood out to me just how much better that album has aged to my ears compared to their later material.

2 Likes

Yep, probably always will stand by that. Listened through the other full lengths recently and they just dont have the vibe or IMMORTALIS, just to me something about that album is so beautiful and mysterious, its hard to explain but it just really seems like something special to me that theyve never achieved again since.

3 Likes