THE LAST ROCKSTARS

SUGIZO&MIYAVI Session

:sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: YES!! SGZxMYV !!!

#SUGIZO Violin Solo
SUGIZO& #HYDE Session#MIYAVI &SUGIZO&HYDE Acoustic

likely to be the best parts of the show :sparkles: Looking forwards to hearing this live

Oh okay so the previous set-list I showed was wrong, sorry guys !

2 Likes

Just looked on the actual channel and it’s 19:00-23:00 so that makes more sense, might have a documentary or talk before or after too knowing them.

PM me if you’re wanting to watch on WOWOW (which also has the LUNA SEA 30th, latest lynch., and last years BUCK-TICK among other stuff this month) rather than waiting for a JPS rip.

5 Likes

Updating throughout the show, watch this space.
1.THE LAST ROCKSTARS
2.6or9 (HYDE song)
3.Messiah
4.Here’s The Love
5.Beneath The Skin (S.K.I.N. cover)
6.Guitar Duel (SUGIZO & MIYAVI)
7.Violin Solo (SUGIZO)
8.Folly (SUGIZO & HYDE Session)
9.Hallelujah (MIYAVI / SUGIZO / HYDE Acoustic)
10.Drum Solo (YOSHIKI)
11.Piano Solo (YOSHIKI) (Kurenai Piano Snippet)
12.Born to Be Free (X JAPAN cover)
13.HONEY (L’Arc-en-Ciel cover)
14.Up And Down
15 Bang! (MIYAVI cover)
16.Red Swan
17.PSYCHO LOVE
18.SHINE
19. THE LAST ROCKSTARS (Encore)
20.GLAMOROUS SKY (HYDE song) (Encore)

4 Likes

YUTAKA FROM GB WAS AT THE CONCERT GUYS AHHHHH!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn7LZzISNHN/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

1 Like

In another universe the lineup is HYDE, hide, MIYAVI, YOSHIKI. Also, who the hell is going to be the bass when they’re playing in LA and NY when you can’t pipe in a backing track to the level of this magnitude? Every original song sounds like a HYDE solo song as well.

genuine question: why would this be difficult/unable to be done in the US vs Japan?

Ariake Arena is a massive 15,000 capacity arena made for the Olympics and the venue’s in America are 2,200 for the Hammerstein Ballroom and 4,000 for the Hollywood Paladium. Okay you shouldn’t have any trouble for the Hollywood show, but the sound in NY might be lacking. Someone with a knowledge on acoustics might be able to go deeper into this, just my view from the outside.
Hammerstein-Theater-Setup
hollywood-palladium-inside
First is NY second is Hollywood.

1 Like

The Hollywood venue looks like it’d be a great experience

I won’t be surprised if all of these are recorded, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re not and we only get fan footage or snippets on youtube. WOWOW paid big money for the first night to be on their network and I assume night 2 will have the same setlist so it’s not worth getting rights to both of them, and the Tokyo Garden House isn’t on the level of Ariake either so it must not be worth it either even though 8,000 is still more than any of the US venues.

1 Like

I’m dumb, don’t know how I didn’t notice the GIANT BOLD LETTERING.
THE LAST ROCKSTARS’ SOLD-OUT HOLLYWOOD CONCERT ON FEBRUARY 10 TO LIVESTREAM WORLDWIDE
THE LAST ROCKSTARS WILL PARTNER WITH LIVENATION AND VEEPS FOR A GLOBAL LIVESTREAM OF THEIR SOLD-OUT FEBRUARY 10TH CONCERT IN LOS ANGELES AT THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM.

1 Like

$19.99 if anyone’s interested, 3 day rewatch afterwards.

1 Like

What are the possibilities of them coming to Texas :thinking:bc I’m getting desperate to see them

Cowboys stadium maybe in 2024

I’ll be patient sobs

Well that might be too extreme, but certainly won’t be playing Trees in Dallas or something, maybe House of Blues in Dallas, it’s where I saw MIYAVI about a decade ago.

I have a teacher at my school that ALSO saw Miyavi abt 10 years ago in Dallas!

1 Like

They played THE LAST ROCKSTARS for an encore, but not two songs from earlier.

huh, i’m going to the LA show so didn’t check into the details but, if there’s a 3 day re-watch, kinda wanna get it…

Japan is also getting this show streamed as well. I guess also through wowow? that’s just an assumption…

damn, I hadn’t really looked into what it would look like … i’d have to agree.

kinda see what your getting at. I would assume, however, that technology has advanced, and these venues and people behind the scenes could do something to match ability vs capability… I’d also guess it would have something to do with how well the live mixing is done too? Guess we’ll find out… can’t really say I worry at all though about such a thing.

They just getting started; let’s see what the future holds. They still have Europe and Asia to hit too. For now, there’s the official live stream on the 10th…