THE MADNA new single "sweet dream" release

THE MADNA will release their new single “sweet dream” at 2023/04/05.

Type-A will be CD+DVD and costs ¥1,980(tax in), type-B and C will be CD only and costs ¥1,650(tax in).

3 Likes

Cream Soda was a letdown compared to the two eps, let’s hope this is better and not LM.CORE

1 Like

I really wasn’t all that impressed with cream soda I just hope they dont fall off :face_exhaling:

Conversely, I was obsessed with Cream Soda and the b-side 空虚 is still on my obsessions playlist - so I’m freaking readyyyyy for thisssss

1 Like

i don’t want to let CREAM SODA era go. Anarchist Baby is the best live song ever~

1 Like

Precious feelings! Don’t forget, remember!!

1 Like

yooooooooooo guys! great news for :fire:THE MADNA :fire: fans who are not living in Japan! you can participate in their online sign event too! read whole manual how to participate here:

PLEAE RT!!!

they are so fun! you can check their previous online sign event here:
https://www.youtube.com/live/1RUmnuE_egY?feature=share&t=2581

3 Likes

yeahhh keep them coming

6 Likes

Best look yet.

1 Like

living for this emo era :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Rio is looking in my eyes like: :point_right::point_left:

3 Likes

5 Likes

he looks so good~

7 Likes

A mess, the electronic elements drowns everything

*Oof, the comments. Yeah, I see how certain peeps wouldn’t like this, but this soothes my edm-kei/kira-kira heart. I prefer this by far to what Mad Game was, if we’re talking about synth use.

3 Likes

I definitely think they overdid the electronics here but I still think it’s a banger

1 Like

It’s not bad but how did this get 40k views in under just 8 hours? :no_mouth:

1 Like

money.

The music still ain’t there, tho, so no matter the traction they might gain, I doubt it’s gonna lead to much.

1 Like