tzkwym (GENKI ex.MEJIBRAY) new album "A CONNECTIV SISTEM" release

tzkwym new album “A CONNECTIV SISTEM” will be released at 2024/02/29.

TrackList:
1.ツ ヅ キ ヲ ヨ ム
2.綴化書
3.CRAZED RAIN
4.盈虚
5.THE CREATION -終わらない現実と痛み-
6.凋落
7.依存を夢と呼ぶなら
8.【bugs】
9.SECRET No.04
10.蝎獅
11.Obliterate OBLITERATOR
12.欲と思想
13.アルファ -繰り返す七日間のマスティケイト-
14.Re:Iris

Twitter

12 Likes

Omg excited. Can’t wait to hear this.

1 Like

It’s already released.

Actually for me this is the best project an ex-MEJIBRAY ever released, but the recording quality is just awful. If he had a decent production it would be AWESOME. I love how his taking back his work. Our Tzk Swift <3

6 Likes

Yeahhh, I’m happy for him that’s he’s honoring his MEJIBRAY days so to speak with this album, but after checking the samples, I’m okay with not listening to it… :sweat_smile:

Fingers crossed he gets an actual band in the studio and proper producers in the future.

4 Likes

Is it just me or the otoyto link doesn’t work?

at moment it seems is not in OTOTOY database!

:frowning: oh nos

Is it only available on platforms that you have to buy it on lol? Was hoping for Apple Music or Spotify, but every link I’ve checked it’s only purchasable
Was thinking about picking it up but god damn the quality is the absolute worst :frowning:
Some great songs but it’s almost unlistenable lol

Yes, it’s only for purchase.

If you can afford it, let’s support him so he can rent a decent studio next time hahaha.

On iTunes:

3 Likes

The album is available to buy on OTOTOY

1 Like

I’ve never used any of these platforms before - do any offer an audio file download you can add to iTunes & sync to an iPod like a regular wav/m4a/mp3 etc?

U can buy on OTOTOY then u will have the files to do that

1 Like

Finally they posted it :sweat_smile:

holy crap this is godawful, especially manticore

a shame since there are some decent ideas present

*The Creation Director’s Cut

God just from the samples alone im like :confused:

2 Likes

afraid to listen to it because it will trigger my MEJIBRAY fan inside… these songs are basically with the same Mejibray songs names just different. we need lyrics… what is this project about??? i’m so confused but definitely buying this right now!!!

1 Like

terribly arrogant of me to say i know but i have half a mind to email Tzk myself and ask for permission to have a try at mixing these tracks.

i’m only a few songs in but there’s, to me, literally zero difference between the SONGWRITING and vocal performance of Mejibray tracks to this album; with a real mix this could be something great…

new Eiki was something else but - the melodies and overall shape of tracks 6 & 7 are really really solid.

feels so strange ‘defending’ the work of someone who i’ve looked up to since high school but even to my extremely amateur producer brain, the writing and recording is astronomically above where these demos are sitting rn

4 Likes