Versailles new single "VOGUE" release

Versailles new single “VOGUE” will be released on 6/21 and it will be their first single in 11 years! It will come in 3 types:

Limited edition A [CD + DVD] (1980 yen)
Limited edition B [CD + live CD] (4180 yen)
Regular edition [CD only] (1430 yen)

[CD tracklist]
1.VOGUE
2.Wrath of Thunder
3.VOGUE [Instrumental]
4.Wrath of Thunder [Instrumental]

[limited ed type A DVD]
「VOGUE」Music Video
「VOGUE」Behind The Scenes

[limited ed type B live CD tracklist]
Live Album「Renaissance」
Live at 2017.2.4 Barcelona Salamandra

1.Aristocrat’s Symphony
2.Ascendead Master
3.Shout & Bites
4.Vampire
5.Inheritance
6.Chandelier
7.zombie
8.MASQUERADE
9.Lineage
10.The Revenant Choir

19 Likes

Sweet. Bring it on!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Are you kidding?! What were the chances of them including a live recording of THAT concert? I was there, so happy to relive parts of it!

And also excited for the single, obviously!

6 Likes

Is this a promotional start for EMPEROR? I sure hope so! Welcome back boys, the scene needs you.

4 Likes

Kamijo’s solo project didn’t make that much money and now hes back with the band? Or am i cynical?

3 Likes

Who knows. But I would say that Kamijo’s solo project sounds more like Versailles. Jupiter is very generic symphonic-like metal. Plus, Kamijo plays bigger venues as far as I remember.

3 Likes

Finally a new release

4 Likes

A new MV should be fun too!

5 Likes

I think that Kamijo currently sells the same or more than Versailles; at least he already gives high-profile concerts (dream live, for example). It may be that now they prefer several active projects, as many musicians do (Kyo, Ryutaro…) to have more work and money.

5 Likes

c’mon camp

C’mon guys, we need a new PV!

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s a cover of the Madonna song

11 Likes

Incredible! I have goosebumps.

1 Like

I like it already

22 Likes

Welcome back, kings.

2 Likes

Oh no I’m gonna be obsessed with a 30 second video again

1 Like

I dont know much about versailles can anyone help me the best place to start? :persevere:

Their discography isn’t as intensive as, like, Buck-Tick’s so it should be pretty easy to digest. (Though I’m biased, they’re my favorite of all time)

Honestly I’d start with Lyrical Sympathy and Noble, though. The base of my fandom of them!

3 Likes

Fabulous as ever

1 Like