Visual kei mysteries

Well, they found him again.

1 Like

Ahhhh thank god

1 Like

i wonder about Sala from Black gene for the next scene. He quit BFN and so far has not appeared to be doing anything

2 Likes

I’m also kinda wondering about Iori from CLØWD too, he did the same thing except the whole band disbanded. He wiped all his socials and his blog is inactive. There’s no proof he’s gone LEGALLY missing though. I mean I guess he figured he’d be better off living a normal life ig, I just hope that’s the case for both him and Sala rn.

https://forum.jrockone.com/t/%E3%83%AD%E3%82%BC-roze-loses-contact-with-gt%E5%90%8F%E6%B0%BF-rigu/

2 Likes

Sheesh, there’s a lot more cases like this than I thought

1 Like

It’s not vk unless a member goes missing for no reason.

8 Likes

Fr

Remember when some dude was lost but accidentally made a pizza order using their band account…

15 Likes

Who and I need to know the context so bad tf

Vkei mysteries is a topic that already exists :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

For once i didn’t remember a topic :joy:
I merged the topics

4 Likes

It was the vocalist of Undeux, what a legend. :pizza:

5 Likes

Bruh legit ordered a pizza wit his band member acc, I’m ded :skull:

3 Likes

This is picked from an ASIANOW article. Not linking it here cuz the site is old and is still running on those insecure networks that were common back then but rare now. It’s credible tho, many other Japanese articles have said the same thing but this one is readily in English and I’m too lazy to translate everything lol.

MAY 7 WAS THE hottest day of the year in Tokyo, with temperatures soaring to an unseasonal 27.6 degrees Celsius. Despite this, some 50,000 teenagers solemnly filed out of subway exits to line kilometers of sidewalk near the Ginza business district. Many brought flowers - the cloying scent lingering in the station for hours after. Some of the youngsters wore their hair dyed red, blond or light brown and nearly everybody dressed in black for mourning. The throng had come to say goodbye to their scarlet-tressed rock idol, Matsumoto Hideto.
Matsumoto, 33, died in the early hours of May 2. After a night’s drinking, he was found hanged by a towel tied to a doorknob in his apartment in the swish Minami Azabu district of Tokyo. His death - still unexplained and the subject of much speculation - touched an exposed nerve in Japan, once again revealing the chasm between the country’s young and their parents.

It’s about Hide. People still aren’t sure if it’s a murder or suicide.

Within days of the rocker’s death, three girls killed themselves in copycat suicides. The first victim, aged 15, was found hanging in her bedroom - described as virtually a shrine to hide - in Chofu. She died in hospital May 7. That same day, a 14-year-old killed herself in Hiroshima and a 17-year-old died in a hotel room in Osaka. Two other girls tried unsuccessfully to take their own lives. One, wearing an orange shirt emblazoned with the rocker’s name, jumped off a bridge near Tokyo, and the other cut her wrists at a Tokyo funeral wake for the musician. With the grieving still going on, more deaths are feared.

This shit is dark bruh

4 Likes

Nobody knows why D is named D. I mean the D with ASAGI in it. Nobody knows why they chose that name and nobody’s come forward to say what it is.

Probably inspired by X Japan, which was originally just named X. Another band did a similar thing, S, although S actually stands for something:

6 Likes

I thought it was related to Dracula, since D often goes into the vampire stuff.

3 Likes

Not confirmed but very high chance it is

I always wondered why he left the band. Seemed like he wanted out asap or had some beef with them since he refused to even find another drummer for them.
Does anyone know why he left?