Visual Kei singing/vocal contest?

:rofl: :rofl:

So far haven’t got any DMs. I hope most of you are still participating. :stuck_out_tongue: We can always extend the deadline if necessary. There’s still plenty of time left as the current deadline is February 15th.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I am just preparing :laughing:

1 Like

Just count me out, uni is not being nice to me, I’m not allowed to live my own life :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Yeah, last semester in uni. Need to crunch my thesis this month :pensive:

1 Like

Currently experiencing financial difficulties but I will get there. I have the audio equipment and mic picked out I just need to buy it :sweat_smile:

Already recorded one, will do the second one soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will probably add another month or so because there’s no reason not to if the deadline is a problem for many people.

Just my imho but maybe a better option could be keeping the date & making this a recurring thing every 2/3/4/6mo - i think it’s an interesting enough idea it could recur!

4 Likes

I think that people just take their time because there is no need to rush when the deadline is still one month ahead, at least that is the case for me. So I’d also say we keep the date we have now. Bringing this back every few months is also a nice idea! As long as it’s not too often it could even help people get motivated with such things

2 Likes

Okay we can keep the date then. :slight_smile: Hopefully people are still paying attention. Making this a reccuring thing is a nice idea too!

1 Like

+1 to this cuz this will also give other people a chance to participate in case they miss a day.

1 Like

I managed to record three songs WHEEZES
I did 1 Versailles and 2 Kiryu
Both double takes
Just gotta edit now

2 Likes

Kiryu? Dude, that’s crazy. I was thinking about cover one their song, but I would slaughter their unique emotional sound :smiley:

1 Like

Biiiiig mood
I just did soft songs lmfao
No way in hell that I can make the same noises that come out of Mahiro

2 Likes

I hope people are getting ready to submit their tracks to me soon, as we only have a week left. Will probably give people a few extras days if necessary. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll be able to make the deadline, so I’m going to drop out :sob: I hope I can join the next one if there is one again lol

2 Likes

I’m still fighting with whole recording stuff and still changing plans.
I love ADHD :heart:

1 Like

Ive been in the process of moving, so ill be dropping out as well.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to back out as well, I miscalculated my chances of making it til deadline, but I really wanna participate so hopefully next time. Good luck yall! :space_invader:

1 Like