Vocalists you want to see to form a new band

I didn’t expect anyone other than me to say Frypan :joy:
Glad to see others want Yuuki back too~

1 Like

he threw some shade on his blog which I’m p. sure no one except for his stans was reading, effectively cancelling on jinkaku radio (who were about to take off in the vast ocean of the corporate anime music mediocrity. I didn’t know they actually had a square enix contract for an op song already signed at the time)

High School Boys Anime's Theme Song by Jinkaku Radio Pulled - Interest - Anime News Network ← more deets.

he still has a solo project that has the vivacity and the potential of weekender busking in a k-mart parking lot, but good sis is done.

4 Likes

Easy. But it seems that he is happy with :avocado:
images (2)

12 Likes

Yuuto of Called≠Plan. I always felt he had a few different vocal styles and really complimented Called≠Plan’s diversity.

Kanzaki (ex MARRY+AN+BLOOD, ex RIBBON <3)

His Bands were always kind of obscure and short lived and his solo projects never took off but I do love his voice and presence and from what people would say, he was a terrific performer back in the day. Especially RIBBON I love, more than anything Emiru (whose songwriting for the band seemed less hit-and-miss than his other material, which I would contribute to the noticeable Kanzaki-isms in the music) did besides Lareine as Kanzaki has easily been the best vocalist he worked with back in the day.

Also, it was quite a bummer that his solo project The -Unforgiveness- never released anything and the only impression were short live performances during the Node of Scherzo Era.

5 Likes

that hurt :’(

I completely forgot this semi-unretired senior citizen, even though he belongs on my list ahead of the others tbh:

10 Likes

Maki (ex Alsdead)
Kazuma (ex Mannequin)
Rei (ex Aim)
Kokoro (ex Cat Fist)
+6 For Akane (ex Para:noir, D.I.D)
+5 For Yuuki (ex Unsraw)
+1 for Natsuki (ex -Oz-)

4 Likes

ICE(bfn)
And Kaya, love his solo and SS but after femme fatale’s quick end feel empty. Needs to do a proper band again :black_heart:

6 Likes

Eros definitely need a new band!

2 Likes

Forgot to add him :slight_smile:
He neeeeeds to come back T-T

Vocalist
Shin (心)
LucieN → Schwartz:Mist

3 Likes

Nice to know I’m not the only one who feels this way :sunglasses::point_right::point_right:

Maki ( alsdead); Hitomi ( Moran

Yuuki (Unsraw) x4
Batsu (Mamireta)
Shin (Doku).

Yuuki still does the occasional session and added a “coming soon” notice in his band profile on Twitter, so maybe there’s hope?

5 Likes

BIDOH (ex. ELYSION)

• Chiodo vocalist
  • 刻夜 from ギルティア
  • GPK (Gothique Prince Ken)
  • Neon from 蒼-AO-

And definitely a very very active thing with 田嶋 武敏 (nüe)

2 Likes

i miss batsu

6 Likes

rion from varie.
they disbanded recently and i just really need his cute vocals in something soon.

• Icchi (Canzel etc.) is the big one for me. dude from unite got shitcanned so now’s the time lul
  • First Shuuji (cali≠gari)
  • yuya (Videoglamour, though VG might still be vaguely active after releasing something in 2020?)
  • if dummy-xD is dunzo (again) maybe Ankou could form something else?
  • Kei (Eliphas Levi)
  • TAKERU (Me’Syu Dear/grimm/LEON)
  • Haruhi (Ove)
  • M (dr.tarantula)
  • edit: how could i forget Yuki (kalimero)
  • maybe somehow someday pietoro (Da’vid/pleur), Arisu (Missalina Rei), Wataru (Hinawana) and So (Under) will appear out of thin air
4 Likes

Klaha

10 Likes

Doku was still together at the time of my last post so I didn’t include him but Sin from Doku realllllly needs to come back soon…

Mika from LUCIFER for me. I think his voice is so cute.

1 Like