Weird dreams you had about bandmen

I had a dream in like 2006 where I saw HYDE at an airport…That was it.

4 Likes

I’m sure I’ve had some, but not many I can still recall. Some are just the vague, being at a concert, or being on stage singing with the band for some reason. The worst one I had was back when I was a hardcore Versailles fan, I dreamt Jasmine You had died and then waking up to find out it had actually happened… He’d been announced as unwell before that, so I don’t think it was totally premonitional or anything, but it freaked me out a bit. I was a bit scared to dream after that

6 Likes

I’ve never had dream involving a VK band, but during highschool I had a dream about me and members of Slipknot being on a stroll through a forest.

10 Likes

I’ve had, I think 4 dreams about the GazettE at this point. In the first one all members were giving clinics in different rooms in my old parent’s house.

In the second, I dreamt that I saw Ruki while I was walking in a crowded shopping street. I followed him into a store (because of course I was like “Holy f@cking sh!t that’s Ruki?!”) and I walked up to him and started a conversation (in my best Japanese). He was the kindest guy ever, but I can’t really remember where it went from there.

In the third I was backstage at one of their concerts and all members where practicing or just chilling out before having to go on stage. At some point it became clear that I was their new bassist (I’m a bassplayer irl as well) but Reita was also still in the band (not sure how that worked though). The backstage area was huge, and they were basically living as kings there.

the last one was very anime influenced, as I randomly got attacked by some sort of rapidly moving tapes (it reminded me of Seta’s quirck from Boku no Hero) which, once it got a hold of you, could syphon your chakra/energy/life force. At first I tried to fly away (I can often fly in my dreams) but then I thought to myself “Wait, I’m probably way stronger than these tapes”, so I let them grip me, and then started taking the chakra/energy/life force of the one who was controlling these tapes, which turned out to be Reita. (I guess I won this time Reita ;))

8 Likes

PLS the last one ajwuyfgwef, I can imagine Reita controlling all the tapes with his noseband XD

6 Likes

I dreamed today that DIMLIM had released something finally
in the end they weren’t able to produce a full album so they went with a single. But they had this time again some heavier tunes. I can’t remember completely how it has sounded like but it was basically a mix between boku and age of lies.

7 Likes

I don’t remember exactly when I had this dream but it was really super weird.My family and I were on vacation and I fell asleep in the car.

I was in the video of inside beast (the gazette) and ruki was just watching me all the time and I was something like “side charecter” in the video.
When the video ended we went to their studio but I fell into the sewer and went to the studio from there and went out through the toilet in the bathroom where ruki and Аrimura Ryotaro bathed together because there wasn’t much water and they muttered something about the water bills. I was offered kai’s soup which looked very disgusting and green but was delicious. Reita started teaching me bass and maybe mixing Japanese with English. Arimura Ryotaro taught me to sing, but ruki got me drunk with gin and started pushing cigarettes in my nose. Aside, kai pulled uruha from the chair behind the drums because he was asleep there, and then uruha moved to sleep on the bed in the other room.
We started writing a new song and mixed the style of the plastic tree and the Gazette in it.
Then we gave a concert and they took me for second bassist, but I had a hangover and didn’t do anything, so aoi kicked me off stage and I threw up on the audience. After the concert, Reita came to pick me up and gave me some sweets and a tube of water.

7 Likes

alright, i’m back cause i had a dream last night.
this time i dreamed about rion from varie. :joy: i guess the excitement of them coming back got to me.

i don’t remember much, i think for some odd reason i was helping the guys with a song? i remember just being really close to him and shoulder touching and stuff. oh my god why is it when i dream about bandmen it’s such mushy soft stuff. :sob:

i kind of felt really soft about it because a lot of his motif is about dreaming, meeting in a dream, etc.

4 Likes

Your dream sounds wild… and better than any fanfiction i have ever read

2 Likes

Lol fanfictions are that bad :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Best one I’ve read so far hahaha

1 Like

Alrighty, this is the first time this has happened so let’s begin:

I was in a dressing room with 3 or 4 girls and Hizaki, all putting on these red lolita dresses from a wardrobe. Except for some reason Hizaki and I needed to go into the bathroom to put on socks (??). To do so I had to put this big old pink book with pink-edged pages on the top of a dusty mirror cabinet. I tried to find the right light switch (there were 5 for some reason) and when I finally did Hizaki mentioned that he had 7 light switches at his house in a gruff Australian accent. I pulled the book back from on the cabinet except now it was an ice-cube tray with spider legs frozen to the sides (yes, thank you brain, very relevant).
Fast forward who knows how long and we are at this ice hockey rink. The announcer mentioned at some point there were 3 teams, with the 3rd team having applied to play but they didn’t because they wanted to watch an empty rink (again wtf brain). In the spectator seats there were my old high school teachers with spiky vk hairstyles.
The dream ended with Hizaki asking if he could borrow some more lolita dresses but wanting to make sure they’d fit. He suggested measuring shoulder width, then asked if I lifted weights.
-END-

11 Likes

I read that post thinking I was in the Visual Kei Makeup and Fashion thread. All I could think about was how the heck were you able to get into a dressing room with Hizaki and end up doing all those things LOL

8 Likes

I had a dream that I went to a Moi Dix Mois concert that was in my own city (for some reason). The concert hall was packed with white people but the audience was Japanese-like (very quiet, silent during the performance, no phones out). Mana-sama had an English translator who spoke from off-stage and we had to partake in different challenges to win prizes. One of them included a race outside to win a wish from a mystical being and another was to wash other people’s clothes to win Moi Meme Moitie clothes.

It was a pretty awesome concert though. The band also played Malice Mizer songs and for some reason also covered Inbetween Days by The Cure?!

9 Likes

I had a dream where I looked up at the TV and a never-before-seen PV from Kuroyuri to Kage was playing, only the riff was basically Loco by Coal Chamber.
And like, it wasn’t the song Benjo, which also uses that riff. No, it was a new song with that riff lol

5 Likes

like 6 years ago, i was lucky enough to have a dream that i was in a vk band… that was fun, other bandomen have had minor appearances in my unconscious but all are shadowed by a very non-heterosexual dream about leda (deluhi,fed)…

8 Likes

i very recently had 2 dreams that seek(plc) was in 1.i was selling a patio table and chairs set on fb marketplace and seek was interested in buying them and he asked for a ton of angles of each item like a ridiculous comedical amount i woke up before he decided on buying them or not :skull: 2.i was in the post office but the post office was just a wendys restaurant with cardboard boxes and seek wanted me to mail him pictures of himself in an envelope but the shipping was crazy expensive and he started having a breakdown when i told him the price so i just paid for it instead and he felt really bad… lmao…i have no clue

5 Likes

TW: Mentions of rape

I remember listen the song many times.
D - Yami yori kurai doukoku no A CAPELLA to bara yori akai jounetsu no ARIA PV that day dream with the band all member the band from of me LOL no like what happen… I was raped in the dream I woke up scared vocalist Asagi raped me XD I think it was a nightmare not a dream

2 Likes

Yesterday I dreamed of Kyuho and he was my mother. That’s it. But what was his relationship with my father? I don’t want to imagine this…

5 Likes

I had strange one this night…
Yoshiatsu was a CEO of a shampoo company and I was an employee there. He was shouting at me because the shampoo that I made, made him bald. Which was a disaster because he was the model which was in our shampoo ads.
I don’t remember the other part, but this was the only bandomen part anyway… and the dream was pretty boring too.
Crazy☆shampoo :face_in_clouds:

10 Likes