Weird dreams you had about bandmen

One I could remember was going to a theatre venue for a Alice Nine gig, and sitting next to Ian McKellen. We chatted during the interval, even XDDD

3 Likes

Last night I had a dream about death of Gilly from phaidia and SAD from Sadie sads, and it was terrible because I saw Gilly like a month ago and really waiting the next gig (that wasn’t announced yet but I should keep the secret haha)

2 Likes

I had a dream heavily featuring DJ Sisen of all people. I was walking around in Vancouver and I spotted him walking on the street (which is easy to do because he was in his usual cyber getup) and yelled out “SISEENN-SAMAAA!!!” to him to get his attention, which immediately worked. I praised his music and wonderful fashion and he said that was pleased to meet me. We walked around and came back to my house (in a different city) and I showed him my J-fash wardrobe. He was getting tired and wanted to leave, I surmised. Before he left, I wanted his signature and luckily, I actually had merch he was featured on (the book “Gothic Lolita Punk”) in my collection. I asked him for his signature, but he was already leaving. “CHOOOO MAAAAA!” ("Hol’ up!!!) I called after him, but he was leaving out the door. I never got my signature.

Most of my dreams involving bandomen involve me failing to get their signatures despite desperate efforts… I wonder what Freud would say the hidden meaning of that is? EDIT: I found one intriguing answer:

A dream in which you ask an autograph from a famous person, is an indication of your distrust and disbelieve in own abilities. You shouldn’t exaggerate your modesty as it will not bring any positive results to your affairs and personal life. You are too much afraid of responsibility; therefore you constantly shift it to someone else who can manage it with ease. If you at least partially take some responsibilities, you will be able to see own potential.

2 Likes

I just dreamed that me and a bunch of my old collegiate equestrian team members got to meet Kiryu at their….farm estate??? We had to do farm chores to help out with the horses and sheep, but we had been drinking the night before and I had apparently confessed my love to Mahiro but we argued and so we weren’t cool anymore. Takemasa was cool tho.

5 Likes

I am reviving this thread to say that I had a dream that lynch. released new music and their theme/concept was cat food. As in, the song was made for a cat food commercial so the lyrics were about cat food and the stage visuals (for some reason they were touring with just this one song) were mostly pictures of cats.

6 Likes

Why do people keep changing the category of the thread oml

1 Like

My latest dream? after so many umm I guess you could say trauma? Or a reflection of my soul. Listen there’s no easy way to say this. I don’t have any repressed libido but I saw a beautiful guitarist I mean he was Japanese I don’t know his name we just started jamming later on after my hands slipped from the handles and I fell down into darkness because this time I just wanted to run away, after falling down in I was with girls, I don’t know if they’re royal or divine, but they gave off such a smile to me, I held out my hand there was a flame in their hands and in my fingers, they wrote in henna, words I don’t understand, they rejected others but to me I still went on endless rows of beautiful women dressed in the finest silk woven in ultramarine, a veil over their hair, my hand, I felt heat, I was scared that fate has finally caught up with, I just wanted to be happy but it was finally time, In the promised forest I saw I was a king. of the exiles, heedless, and betrayed, I saw great beasts, giants, djinns kneeling before me, I had grown and left my birthright to barbarians but I led this army like zulkarneyn a unity beyond this plain of existence. A brotherhood that reaches beyond time, a bond that lasts eons that is called destiny. And I woke up like a dream inside a dream then I saw him, golden hair, sky blue eyes. A green hill that we ran up to, under a purple sky, naked trees are glowing, I never thought I would speak these words “I would overthrow God and put you in his throne” my chest next to his, I hear his heartbeat, a note, the most beautiful sound i ever heard and… and… I never knew love would be like this. Wait its not gay if its in your dreams right? Right?! Someone please tell me! I’m not kidding. I mean it only happened once you know? shit, accidents happen lol. Another nameless face to carry in me, I never asked for a name, I always forget or can’t, that it never occurs anymore. Trying to make the most out of it but it’s never enough. It all slips through my fingers and I spill over going under again…

Last bandman dream was I dreamt I was meeting up with Kazuki from Xaaxaa and we were gonna have a jam session in a practice space. We were like… kind of talking about styles and I was SO HYPE to go to the practice space. He said he was gonna invite some of bandmates to play around. We exchanged LINE addresses and he said he’d see me there basically. I was forever disappointed because I woke up disoriented and checking my LINE to message him to let him know I’d be there, only to realize I was now awake and I didn’t know his LINE ID :sob: I think my friends and I had a jam session later that day after this dream. LMAO

4 Likes

bro… i still dreaming about cute bandmens saying sus things to me

1 Like

So you’re gonna post but not tell us? WW

I had a dream where Nocturnal Bloodlust was having a concert in the middle of Shibuya scramble crossing and Yutaro was playing a pizza instead of a guitar as if it was a guitar.

Also another where I dreamed that I was drinking bleach and Hiro somehow was there, witnessed it and called a ambulance like any other sane human being would do.

4 Likes

At least urs makes human sense (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠)

1 Like

I got one again last night
I met I from Gulu gulu on the bus and he showed me some lyrics he was working on. I don’t remember what the lyrics were but it was a whole lot lol

5 Likes

manifesting i have a dream abt kenji like this

idk if this counts but the other night i had a dream abt being kidnapped and somehow it transformed into me being at spirit halloween and pewdiepie was there (i wanted to take a pic with him but my phone was gone), bts was there (i hugged jin) and a bunch of vkei bandmen were there wearing nametags with their names, bands, and ex bands on them?? most of the bandmen i didnt recognize but maybe they do actually exist and my brain put them in my dream

2 Likes

I’ve had many weird bandman dreams but I once had one really strange dream with Tsuzuku/Genki from Mejibray.

He was my date to some sort of prom or something for some reason, but not because we were like dating but just because we were like really good friends I suppose lol. I think I wore some sort of Gackt-era Malice Mizer esque getup and he wore like that fishnet shirt he often wore in Mejibray MVs and like, a sort of long skirt/pants kind of deal and only that. We didn’t even dance or anything, we just like stole food from the event and went to this lake nearby and I vividly remember him just like standing in a rowboat in the middle of the lake, seeing me, and then calling out to me like “Oi MizukiSoup!” And then the dream ended with him driving me far out of town to get to this vending machine that only dispensed gummies. I’m not sure why lol

3 Likes

Last night I had a convo with one of my moots on tiktok that likes Kenji as much as I do
So we talked and talked and a few hours later I went to bed.
I had a dream abt Kenji where we were Highschool classmates doing a project together and we started dating :face_with_hand_over_mouth:I feel so delusional

4 Likes

i had a dream the other day about kyan yutaka and i randomly meeting at a disney world like (but not exactly disney world) place and we fell in love but forgot to exchange contact info at the park and I messaged his instagram (ig i had it bc in my dream he was still the famous kyan yutaka im such a fan of) to reconnect like “its ami i lost you D:” and he replies not knowing its me since he doesnt follow me “idk who tf you are shit”
and i look for him around the park and cant find him and the dream ends there

4 Likes

Being Hazuki’s translator at twichcon. and cringing myself for it.

8 Likes

for some reason im imagining those panels where the fans will come to the microphone and ask a (usually very cringy pg-13) question or ask them to say something (also very cringy pg-13)

3 Likes