What are you listening to?

And I watched it from the start till the end. Worth 30 minutes of my life.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s such a masterpiece, totally worth the 30 minutes! I even own the dvd of it haha. I kind of forgot about the song, been a while I haven’t watched it, but wow, this is such a blast from the past. We can say what we want about Yoshiki’s current activities and the album not coming up, but they wrote such beautiful songs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Satoshi (ex-Girugamesh) sings this song. It’s the ending theme song for a TV program “ARIGATEENATV”. I hope the full version will be out soon. The lineup is so interesting.

Vocals: Satoshi (ex-Girugamesh)
Guitar: Marty Friedman
Bass: Nanahoshi (R-Shitei)
Drums: SASSY (ex-HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)

3 Likes

omg what a lineup you have there

3 Likes

What in the actual hell did I just watch? :rofl:

1 Like

Lots of fond memories listening to this song!

6 Likes

They do a lot of anime opening/ending covers. I pretty much like this cover of Let me hear. I prefer the guy singing over the girl, but the drummer IS SO BADASS! Check 'em out, they did an amazing cover of ADAMAS :smiley:

1 Like

I regret not discovering them sooner, but I love them so much! Dilemma is such a good song!

2 Likes

Pay money To my Pain’s Remember the name is my favorite album of theirs. I kept listening to it on repeat along with coldrain’s The Enemy Inside when they were initially out. So these albums contain a bunch of memories of my life back in 2011. dilemma fits the closing track of the album perfectly.

1 Like

Not at all J-rock related but Doja Cat’s “metal” live cover of Say So.

1 Like

Linkin Park is one of these bands I grew up with before discovering VK.
Lately I’ve been very nostalgic, listening to bands such as Blink 182, Sum 41, Papa Roach, Good Charlotte, Green Day and so on haha. All the music I listened while I was a teenager. Feels weird, 'cause this was 15 years ago haha.

4 Likes

Love this song and its meaning.

2 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

This song had to grow on me, but I like it a lot now.

5 Likes

Discovered the song while listening to Rising of The Shield Hero anime. Really good song, and the anime is just WOW. Can’t wait for season 2 ^^

Kizu is such a great band! Btw, welcome to the forum ^^ Hope you will have fun here!

1 Like

@Guyokai Some of my favorite tracks ever come from the Ragnarok Online OST. High Roller Coaster just gives me flashback to when I tried to complete the job quest for dancer and it took me hours (it was actually so hard having to follow exact dance steps). My whole teen-hood was spent in that game lol

5 Likes

I had this song stuck in my head for a whole week, I knew it was a Plastic Tree song but I didn’t know which one. I didn’t realize which song it was until I stumbled upon an interview where Ryutaro mentioned it!

The green screen effects are outdated af but this song still holds up

3 Likes

:sob::sparkles::two_hearts::weary::clap::fire:

3 Likes