What are you listening to?

Oh wow, I love that song so much! Actually had to look on youtube, since spotify here don’t have that album. This brings back memories to when I was going to college haha. I was pretty sure it was Sora to ito. Another one from that era that I love so much is Ageha! ^^

1 Like

Getting closer and closer to Christmas so I’m digging through a VK/Jrock Christmas mixtape, it has this absolute classic on it

5 Likes

I love the voice actor of Mafuyu @ Given singing live, so beautiful!

Speaking of Merry and 冬のカスタネット, the acoustic version they posted years ago was such a joy to find on their channel :two_hearts:

4 Likes

This is my favorite anime of the season, and the opening is so nice. It’s such a cute and relaxing anime ^^

2 Likes

Easing my pain for the lockdown announcement today x3

2 Likes

Love that song! I’m a big fan of See-saw (and pretty much anything Yuki Kajiura related), lol. Reminds me of the songs she wrote for the .hack//signs series like the iconic Twilight opening theme song~

5 Likes

R.I.P. Chester :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Indeed :frowning: He was one man, one in a million. God I miss him. His songs were so powerful, so meaningful. It’s a big loss. I remember watching Coldrain’s live at Budokan and Masato paying tribute to him with his song Confession. Heartbreaking =O but beautiful at the same time.

1 Like

“We’re almost there Cloud”

God I love this song, the game itself. My game of the year for sure. This actually made me discover Survive Said The Prophet.

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s something so magical about Japanese jazz:

4 Likes

Been listening to this today.

Really well-produced and downright evil-sounding USBM.

2 Likes

I was feeling nostalgic…

4 Likes

Kinda miss them now.

6 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
11 Likes