What is happening to koichi (ex. mejibray/8p-sb/trembling bambi)

Thanks on the insight. When in VanessA comment DVDs he has always been really sweet to his band members and always taking care of them. Didn’t know about the BPD. I guess Koichi doesnt know what he did wrong to get on his bad side, since they’ve been friends since VanessA up until their friendship ending. I guess Koichi kept trying to make amends to the point he turned his sadness to anger.

Genki still talks to Haruki(the one that left mejibray, also in VanessA).

Poetic Justice lol

Isn’t VanessA having a reunion show soon? Genki also still talks to the Xanvala crew occasionally on twitter, so maybe he’s trying to cautiously stick his foot back in the VK water.

With his makeup lately, i wouldnt doubt the 5 year ban rumor from VK for leaving Mejibray. Lol didnt know about that, probably guess why koichi is bitter about not participating in a VanessA reuinion, since it is Genki’s band.

2 Likes
2 Likes

damn @ that engwish shpelling, it’s kinda exquisitely horrific even by VK standards.

the former king of old man having a stroke-kei, miyavi, eventually got his accent reduction, koichi sis you have it all to be the next cringe tiktok star. show em hoes.

7 Likes

Koiichi should seriously bum rush the stage with that on. Would be epic

1 Like

Is he in love with Genki or something ?

Those lyrics sure are something

Blackdoll wrote this song

6 Likes

I will stan koichi because how genki never responded to him. The bitterness of this is the drama we all want. Those koichi meltdowns are probably through how much he cares or wants to fuck(this is my french vanilla fantasy) genki.

5 Likes

he’s gonna stun all dem bitches when he spells it out preaching his muhfuckin anthem

12 Likes

my god those lyrics got me in hysterics, he really thinks he DID that :sob: keep preaching your muhfuckin anthem koichi, this is solid gold

1 Like

Or reenact that little finger he gave to forum and white side at that concert on the Mejibray DVD. lmao

2 Likes

So i had a talk with someone from his fanclub
To say this right away, there is no exact info, but some hints i thought are interesting.

first off the song is not directed at Genki
Its more about those people who kept pissing him off, annoying him, etc.
Like his twitter getting spammed by foreigners with VK photos when he said he ain’t VK.
And fans constantly bringing up rumors etc (although i do think that partially him to blame on, if he refuses to say shit to anyone)
Which is also a reason he decided to keep his activities almost exclusive to his fanclub.
Apparently Koichi was actually concerned for what genki is doing, for the way he is going.

Tbh that he got pissed at fans constantly bringing up mejibray, when he tried to get away from it is kinda understandable.
Then at the same time your best buddy is suddenly like “nah, actually it was cool what we did before” and starts going back to what they tried to get away from, who of you wouldnt get pissed and frustrated?

The fact that he makes some hiphop, trap, edm whatever music is eehh well… personal preference of him? or it was the only scene that still accepted him, or he was allowed to be active in
:woman_shrugging:

And yeah his english is cringe, which is probably even more cringe because of the type of music he does.

12 Likes

I still ship those anger gay divas.

4 Likes

Its more about those people who kept pissing him off, annoying him, etc.
Like his twitter getting spammed by foreigners with VK photos when he said he ain’t VK.

actually… isn’t it was him who asked his fans to spam those posts with MEJIBRAY photos to make a proof by other people about him being vkei and MEJIBRAY bassist? :sweat_smile: it was his provocation! he even liked these fans posts…

2 Likes

I’m not an expert (i quit his FC time ago XD) but for me he doesn’t sound like avoiding MEJIBRAY. i think he loves MEJIBRAY the same as Genki do. But they can’t talk about it openly! time ago Genki wrote his biography on Youtube channel description and from the year of 2011 he literally wrote " i can’t talk about this time of my life ". I think Koichi is fighting some serious things and maybe is in the court ( i have no idea). While MiA and Meto openly use MEJIBRAY songs to this day. Meto use MEJIBRAY towels as a bandana, sings MEJI songs during TwitCastings and there’s no problem at all… :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Sounds like he’s pissed off at Genki still. Even if the song isnt directed at him, the “Im all alone now” still has a, “Genki left me” vibe to it no matter which way im trying to look at it. Him not being apart of a VanessA reuinion still yells bitterness to me, since he still plays his bass live.

5 Likes

MiA played some MEJIBRAY songs / solo on his channel recently as well.

2 Likes