What video are you watching on YouTube?

That made laugh so hard!! A simple umbrella turned into an “amenba”, I remember that. :rofl: And it reminds me of myself when I try to speak English, it just sounds like “Denglish”, a mixture out of German and English. While I’m speaking it I’m always laughing because I do know how bad my pronunciation is. :joy:

1 Like

I heard peeps talking about the cursed GazettE x Lostprophets image a while back but now I know the full context behind why it’s so cursed… Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Fuck Ian, awesome band but fuck him. Baby molester.

1 Like

Prepare yourselves mentally for this one

3 Likes

What even is this commercial for? Some twisted form of sex ed?

1 Like

We need more than Jesus here
Seriously i got nausea from hearing what a piece of shit that guy and those mothers are

On a more nice note again
Am i the only one that watched randonautica or exploring haunted place videos?

I am still trying to figure out if these guys are really getting stalked or if they set the whole stuff up. But even if its set up, they doing a quite entertaining job.

3 Likes

Inochi means spirit or life, the cyborg E.T fucked stewie Griffin looking thing is one of four cyborgs meant to explain repressed emotions (bs) this is one of them, by giving him a stiffy it means he’s alive? In case you asked which you didn’t here is one of the sculptured abominations
inochi-kun

When did sex become the primary emotion of happiness? Just because I wanna hug you doesn’t mean I wanna hump you.

3 Likes

The artist who made the sculptures is Takashi Murakami.

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

gonna learn this choreography for sure

1 Like

What a madlad

1 Like

This. Hate when this happens. :rofl:

This cover bops so fucking hard omg. I need an actual itunes release or something.

1 Like

I’m not even a fan of his, but “The bath…is ready” kind of killed me, tbh. :joy:

4 Likes
2 Likes

That second love hotel, is propably that kind of stuff some bandomen would take ya too (because they are all probably too broke for the first one)

2 Likes