What video are you watching on YouTube?

This is still the funniest episode of this series, and possibly of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Chazz is literally the only reason GX is tolerable, and the plot of this episode is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. It’s kind of amazing.

3 Likes

This one is probably interesting for those of you who are interested in kpop or jpop or just idol life/culture/industry in general … I didn’t watch any of P48 because I didn’t want to feel angry but this seems to sum it up pretty well. (and yes I was angered)

1 Like
2 Likes

shaka bose over here looking like a FGO character while he talks about how you need a Game Cube controller to be good at playing Smash Bros.

This video questions my life but also dying with laughter-

1 Like

What exactly is this? An audition or something?

Yeah, sort of. Produce is a Korean idol survival show where they select kpop trainees (or formerly debuted k idols) and… scold them for their performances basically lol, and there are votings and the last ones standing get to debut in a group fully sponsored by Mnet (the television network that runs the show). This was a season where aside from kpop trainees they also had AKB48/sister groups’ members participating. Didn’t watch it myself because I foresaw the disappointment, but oh well (Mnet … has a reputation for being shady regarding their choices in survival shows tbh :slight_smile: )

So, in order to be… on topic: this was the last video I watched (it’s really just Zakki upping his miyabi game + fanboy game while he talks about Kazuha but it’s strangely soothing lol)

1 Like

Aimer, LiSA and ReoNa live, yes please.

Issei is apparently a fan of Arsenal, and the French national team.

This exists apparently

Surreal.

4 Likes

jpop explanation with a short view towards VK too

2 Likes

I knew there was a reason I liked Root.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Found the channel via Park Moonchi (she’s one of the composers/producers spearheading the whole “retro-revival” in indie kpop and has also done stuff for larger artists like one of the members of Day6.) That aside, this is a pretty good food channel that I can largely follow w/o knowing Korean.