What video are you watching on YouTube?

This was an awesome fucking conversation. Lots of wisdom and jewels dropped. But it’s unfortunate that it’s so short:

Trailer:

Full video:

I get what you mean. There is something about people preparing food out in nature in a basic way.

Something a bit different but still somewhat in that same corner, I’ve been watching quite some primitive technology/survival video’s these past 2 years or so. Something about it is very calming.

1 Like
3 Likes

“You will be unable to move”
You won’t be able to move anyway, you are dead!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Violet can’t really sing for shit but some of her tunes are catchy. This video also manages to be somehow both gorgeous and hilarious at the same time

2 Likes
1 Like

“it’s been seven minutes bro. Why are you still charmander?”

1 Like

I’ve never actually seen him talk outside of Criminal Minds, but wow, they really cast the right guy for that role. It almost feels like he’s doing the whole thing in character. That Boys Don’t Cry story. :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Just Yuzuru Hanyu at this year’s World Figure Skating Championships :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Things I’ve learned from watching neet Tokyo videos: the rapper Nidra Assassin does martial arts. And rather gracefully too.

I’d formed a bit of a mental impression after seeing him in another artist’s MV, and apparently it was pretty far off the mark.

The girl is Ami Kikuchi, the same one who appears in this PV of Golden Bomber:

1 Like
1 Like