What's your age?

This thread is made out of pure curiosity about average age of people in this community. Also I am curious who is the youngest/oldest here. You can post your age below if you want, it’s up to you.

• <18
  • 18-25
  • 25-30
  • 30-35
  • 35-40
  • 40>

0 voters

9 Likes

19 years old
one of the young folks here

7 Likes

I am 23

5 Likes

i’m 27

8 Likes

27!

7 Likes

I’m 36 :sweat_smile: Often feel a bit old in some VK fandom spaces, so it’s nice to see others 25+

12 Likes

I’ll be 30 in February so guess I still pick the younger category :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Right at 30, chose 30-35

6 Likes

27 gang

6 Likes

35 old soul gang.

5 Likes

31, always nice to not be the oldest everywhere.

5 Likes
  1. Already feel like an old fart.
4 Likes

I am 16 years old … I was surprised to see so many older people here!

13 Likes

Wow, I thought I was relatively young when I joined MH 9 years ago amongst all the late-20 to 30 somethings. Time flies, huh. I’m just glad ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶

cough phrasing cough

-there are younger individuals finding their way to vk music, in general.

6 Likes

This is one reason I don’t always totally enjoy vk gigs. Usually just full of kids and just makes things a bit awkward. Especially in Japan when almost the entire audience are females and you’re one of the few if not the ONLY dude there…

6 Likes

Turned 30 this year. </3

3 Likes

I turned 20 a few months ago! It’s been a few years (I became a fan back when I was 14-15) but I’m still feeling fresh-faced and love VK just as much as I did then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I am 32. I don’t feel that old most days. Other days I feel really old, especially when the joints start cracking. :grin:

4 Likes

‘93 gang gang, 28 atm

5 Likes

Am I the only one who (now that I’m past thirty and getting towards thirty five, thirty two in February) that is worried about aging out of visual kei and deathcore, metalcore etc and feel like I should listen to music in my age range so regular metal and older rock and punk etc?

3 Likes