Where in The World is Yoshiki?

This is where we post updates regarding Yoshiki’s adventures around the globe. Basically everything he does besides working on the X-Japan album. Celebrity shenanigans, weird adverts, his own credit card and wine brand, etc.

Starting off, here’s an emotional video of him playing the trumpet, it’s a scene from an upcoming film?? Anyone know what film he’s talking about?

20 Likes

I didn’t know he could even play the trumpet? This video left me with way more questions than answers??

11 Likes

i think i’ve seen photo of yoshiki playing trumpet from when he was in school. i will post it here if i find it.

3 Likes

Hahaha I litterally saw that video and thought “we need that Yoshiki thread again” :joy:
As I understand correctly there will be a Youtube spotlight movie for him in the next months.

5 Likes

Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s hearing a synth and not a trumpet…

11 Likes

Yoshiki still promoting his wine. Anyone tried it yet?

5 Likes
4 Likes

Disney?!?! If by any chance it ends up on D+ over here, I’ll try it

1 Like

We should be asking where the hell is the new X JAPAN album which he claims its already recorded but never release it yet. XD

4 Likes

In his mind, good album is like a good wine… should be kept in a cellar for fuckton of years before finally unleashing it when everyone who was interested already moved on.

11 Likes

This album is the biggest hoax in world history. XD
Never forget the „we show it at the UK show! Oh Pata is ill we have to cancel it.“

5 Likes

From “I’m the rockstar parents fear” to “Pls watch me on Disney Channel”

19 Likes

I mean, what else is new?

“Once COVID is over” starting to sound a lot like “when X Japan releases a new album”

12 Likes

“Anyone want some wine?” Everyone is already gone. XD

2 Likes

I have nothing real to contribute, just came in to say that everytime I see the title of this thread I’m thinking of that scene/scenes from Amélie where she steals her dad’s garden gnome and stages travel photos with it…

5 Likes

Please DO NOT jinx us like that :sob:

5 Likes

I know this is one’s old but Yoshiki just uploaded it today and it’s kind of funny seeing how nervous he is

9 Likes

but why :monkey:

The New Disney boy to be honest lol

3 Likes