Who are the MOST good looking bandmen in your opinion?

Sugizo by far! He isn’t just good looking, he is all around a good person, and that is attractive in my eye. Plus have you seen him shirtless ah my god :wink:

6 Likes

puhlease

7 Likes

this picture of ryo (vocalist from 9Goats Black Out and Hollowgram) always left me spechless

11 Likes

Kenji and Yutaka from golden bomber.
I have a lot I find attractive but those are my favs

1 Like

I must say… Satoshi (girugamesh) during his early years.
Also RUKI during his Toxic-Division era. i’m not a fan of “mommified” looks after it (though some of you are probably into it)

2 Likes

all the guys in Gotcharocka…they never freaking age
also… Junji from Siam Shade.

2 Likes

Hisui from Madeth gray’ll. Also 90’s Gackt.

Let me introduce my holy trinity

ZAZIE from SODOM

SAD from SADIE SADS

Kitamura from YBO2

As a (certified) SODOM’s jouren, I’m always dying in front of ZAZIE and his ultimate perfection. I bet nobody will look that good in their laaaate 50s

4 Likes

Hizumi, but I’m incredibly biased. LMAO

An from XaaXaa too!! An is just really fun to watch in general, I really love his stage presence and following him on instagram he does a lot of food challenges. he ate like 3.2kg of food in 30 minutes and I’m just??? HOW.

6 Likes

Obviously I’m going to say my honmei, Hitomi. :heart:

2 Likes

For me it is and always will be Masumi from Wizard.
He was so beautiful from the out- and inside.
I miss his sparkling eyes, his calm smile and his cute little naked ass. XD

tbh kyo is a good looking japanese man, maybe except those teeth.

6 Likes

He is when he wants to be that’s true

1 Like

Agreed, I don’t think he used to be, but once he got near 40 he suddenly grew into his face imo and got hot. Including his teeth.

4 Likes

Kamijo. Under all that beautiful-French-vampire-prince make up there has always been a very handsome Japanese man.

(Baby Kamijo) V
kamijo

9 Likes

shame @ all of u for giving no love to the queen of Morticia-kei…

12 Likes

what happened to his left hand???

2 Likes

Hmmm, i think Kaya , Karma , Uta from Nazare , Hazuki and Kamijo

2 Likes

I’m basing my answers off bandomen that look good without makeup, because a lot of these guys are nigh-unrecognizable without their full stage makeup. That double-line eyeliner and lenses do some serious heavy lifting.

Subaru from Royz

Hayato from Codomo Dragon

Ryu from Ashmaze

Souma from Ashmaze

Shiyu from Ashmaze

Boogie from Jiluka

and the timeless Atsushi Sakurai of Buck-Tick

are the first that come to mind, since they all look quite similar without makeup or with very minimal/light makeup. Their faces are just put together nicely and can wear all sorts of looks well.

9 Likes

Hayato always looks like a widdle puppy at a pound when you walk away from him. Also, Yume (codomo dragon) is totes adorbs

2 Likes