Wondering about Akane (D.I.D.)

No problem :slight_smile:

I wonder why too. I assume it may have to do with D.I.D but its hard to tell. I know issei is an asshole personality wise and has been in the vkei scene for a while but its hard to tell what led him to believe what he believes its not really confirmed.

1 Like

Reading his tweets back when he was active mad me just wanna hug him :pleading_face:

1 Like

Im sure a lot of fans feel that way.

Btw How old is akane? i never knew his age.

1 Like

Iā€™m curious about that as well.

I think his age should be on the OHP or a blog somewhere

I think itā€™s around 36ā€¦?

That a little on the older side for a vkei band member. I assume he may not return but then again you cant always assume these things cuz he does have mental problems. I hope he recovers. :confused:

Same here. At the very least it sounds like heā€™s doing better.

I remember he was having back problems and thatā€™s what people in their late 30s start having. Also he started para noir in 2012 and wasnā€™t talking about being fresh out of school.

1 Like

I feel like mid to late 30ā€™s is an appropriate ballpark estimate.

isnā€™t he bitching about how expensive it is to be a bandman? and that the live norma is just stupid? and difficult for bands who arenā€™t popular?

A I read again with PCā€¦ I get him.
I think he got mad at the current ā€œHostā€ system in the vkei world.

He opens with ā€œYoung bandman donā€™t need to readā€ [But personally, its exactly how most young bandman are nowadays.]

Just that people hold open their hands for money begging their fans for money to exist.
Bandman who only have eyes for Money.
He also says. that fans need to work like 3 hours to buy a ticket for like 3000yen and that they only see a band for like 30min and then even being ā€œbeggedā€ to buy also Merch after the gig.

Also he says, you all say you hate ABE and that his system is only about money money money.
But what are you doing yourself? The sameā€¦ only open your hands for fast and easy money.

I donā€™t know to who exactly he is pointing. but I think to someone who he once had a contract with.

I also think itā€™s the case of; going in contract with a label or so or with someone.
Then they expect you to be famous within an amount of time, if you fail, you can GTFO and try to take everything from you in some cases as well.

But it actually doesnā€™t really expose anything new.
He didnā€™t go into real detail at all.

From what I think is that AKANE is just finished in the vkei music world or even in the music world. Maybe not because he wanted it, but that some 'higherup power "makes it difficult for him to return in the way he want it.

After readiing his note after a while againā€¦ the only think I can say.
I guess Akane was a fair guy, not caring about money, but really had a heart for music.
To bad heā€™s gone.

2 Likes

I think him being done with the Vkei world will turn out to be a good thing in the long run. If he ever does take up music again maybe he could do it how Issei does. (I think I read somewhere that Nazare recorded Jingai in his apartment. )

Were there any interesting stories happening around this recording?

Issei: I usually canā€™t do the back up vocals, but I did them only for the recording.
Uta: The place where we recorded was interesting.
Issei: We recorded everything at my house, so from noon we were shouting and stuff. I live in a regular apartment. (laughs)

1 Like

Iā€™ve talked with him last time like 2 years ago and he seemed to be really well! Not doing music, but fine.
He was like ā€œwhen u come to Tokyo let me know so we can drive around while listening metal really loudā€

5 Likes

That pretty wholesome sounding. :joy:

honestly, that whole ā€œFU VKā€ thing feels like heā€™s the Kanye of VK lol.

1 Like

and Akane is still alive.
I requested to view his account and he accepted me. Soā€¦ he is doing well for sure :laughing:

2 Likes

Iā€™m also curious about the transition period between D.I.D. and Inside of Me. Also it seemed like he and Tohma were close. Is this still true?

Didnā€™t he change his Twitter url?it was something like did_akane

1 Like

The_Day_I_Die

2 Likes