X JAPAN's HEATH passed away at age 55

Heath had more of a journeyman career than some of the frontmen we’ve lost this year, but that doesn’t really lessen the weight of this loss. A consistent presence who was there on the tracks that made myself and countless others fall in love with VK. His absence will be felt.

So hard to see so many relatively young men pass this year. RIP Heath.

12 Likes

Wow, another veteran gone this year. RIP, Heath.

2 Likes

Awful news to wake up to. That puts the final nail in the coffin for the new album. He always seemed like a cool dude and I honestly thought Pata would go next.

3 Likes

So sad seeing so many people we grow up with, leaving us way before their time.

RIP, Heath

3 Likes

Wow, another shocking news this year :frowning: May he rest in peace now…

3 Likes

Honestly I’m devastated. X Japan is very dear to my mother, and I grew up listening to Heath’s music. The first time I went to Japan was because she was going to the Dahlia tour final show at Tokyo Dome. I was a toddler, and I stayed with her friend’s husband and their equally small son while the mothers went to go cry to Crucify My Love. This is a big one for me. Fuck, rest in peace man. Thanks so much.

22 Likes

Oh man, another j-rock legend we lost too soon. RIP Heath.

2 Likes

Shit. Turbocancer? This is sad.

1 Like

can all my dads stop dying pls :frowning:

1 Like

If they are to ever perform again (which is unlikely at this point.) who do you get to be on bass? Does SUGIZO bring J over?

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s also the death of X JAPAN as a band (not a Y solo project), the comeback and a new album

6 Likes

It could be released as a memorial to HEATH on the 30th anniversary of hide’s death, so five years from now.

3 Likes

Oh this is actually quite shocking to me. Very sad :frowning:

2 Likes

Awful, awful news. I can’t believe it… I know it’s not really the time to be thinking about this, but I can’t help but wonder if this will make Toshl and Yoshiki reconcile tbh. Toshl liked a post mentioning X today about Heath and that’s the first time he’s acknowledged the band in years.

4 Likes

:frowning: this year mega sucks

4 Likes

I’m beyond gutted, so sad, what a tragic loss, may he RIP :cry:

2 Likes

oh noo :frowning:
its been too much bad news like this at moment :sob:

Rest in peace Heath

2 Likes

I can’t believe it, we lost him too soon.

Rest In Peace Heath, you will be missed and forever in our hearts

1 Like

Heath will always live in our hearts. His light will shine forever. :rose: :hearts: :rose:

1 Like

this is so sad, literally 2 weeks after the news about acchan
its too much

1 Like