yo ;)

Yo yo yo,
Decided to carry over my name from MH. I’ve been in the community for quite some time and I’m too old to change my ways so I just enjoy what I wish. From the dreary days of LJ to lurking where I please. I’ve been in the vk/jrock scene since the early 2000’s and haven’t left since despite people trying to have me move elsewhere. Some of you might already know me and some might not but I’m happy to follow y’all for the time being. I’m glad to join this community and hopefully I can contribute in some way to keep things going forward. If you ever wanna chat feel free to hit me up and I can provide contact details.

7 Likes

Yo yo yo, tetsu_sama69!

Here comes another VK veteran. I’m glad that a regular MH member like you joined us as well. Looks like our community is being filled with people with 20 years experience in VK. Of course, your contribution is greatly appreciated. :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey! Welcome here! I saw lots of your posts and such on monochrome-heaven haha, I never did talk to you though. I’m a veteran as well, been listening to VK since 2006. I’m glad you decided to join and I hope you can enjoy yourself here! More people = more fun :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Tetsu!

I too have seen quite a number of your posts over on MH, but I never really interacted either, ha. It seems we’re collecting VK veterans here and I personally couldn’t be happier because it seems like I can finally talk about stuff that isn’t “hot and happening at the moment” exclusively because people simply don’t know what it’s about.

I’m currently trying to change my habit of never having the guts to talk to others, so I’d be all up for those contact details if you’re up for it!

1 Like

I’m glad to see both a familiar face and such an experienced fan coming 'round here :smiley: I hope we can talk VK in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: