YOSHIKI

Are there people who actually Hate Yoshiki and have a good reason for it or at last a reason?

new X Japan album SoOn

this is a year ago and he still hasn’t released anything

1 Like

i think he is very cringey in a bad way and therefore enjoyable to make fun of, but he is too irrelevant to me these days to really care.

9 Likes

I think Yoshiki has done plenty of things worth accolades in the past, but for the longest time now he’s just been known as someone who makes big promises and never delivers. Of course I don’t blame him for being troubled by the fear of only putting out a mediocre album after all these years, but what he chooses to do instead is where he completely loses me. All he actually seems to be doing these days is hanging out with his elite friends at cocktail parties, cash in on his past successes by getting his face plastered on all sorts of nonsense and feeling sorry for himself. Just makes him seem incredibly shallow and irrevelant, all while some people just blindly buy into the hype and come to his rescue.

12 Likes

Pretty sure that has been running 10+ years but refreshed with a yearly press release

5 Likes

i don’t hate yoshiki, but just make some damn music jesus lmao. hype beast

1 Like

I could NEVER hate Yoshiki, nowaday he is my favorite source of hilarity in the scene.

HOW CAN SOMEONE HATE THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE?! Vk will never peak this way again.

15 Likes

is it abandonware, or is it Classic Yoshiki? take this quiz! it takes less than two minutes.

I respect mother of crystal fortepiano, father of narcissism, grandmother of procrastination, goddess of half-assing, but tbh I wish there was more interest in releasing stuff, and keeping the scene somewhat fresh coming from him vs the endless PR clownery that became a lifestyle for him.

we’ll see a yoshikrypto (a collab with gackt’s malaysian money laundry) emerge faster than that x album

7 Likes

We got an email, asking for help to promote an article about YOSHIKI Live at Carnegie Hall, so I think why not just post it here.

5 Likes

Does anyone know who Yoshiki currently is having beef with? The last I heard he is beefing quite badly with Toshi for singing instead of him.

It was wise of Yoshiki’s team to ask this of JRO.

To me, Yoshiki is like… The Hulk Hogan of VK, except instead of leaked racist comments on a sex tape he made with his friend’s wife, he’s besmirched his reputation by never delivering on promises while desperately trying to cling to relevance.

but the true yoshikimaniacs will still pop huge when he shows up and poses brother

8 Likes

I never knew about that :hushed:

Yoshiki is a narcissistic and egocentric wanting attention nowadays.

Do you guys think he will be able to pull of his whole career “scandal free”?

To be honest I don’t think this matters since he has the money and seniority…

2 Likes

Some juicy info on Yoshiki(& rumors) from mostly japanese sites:

• he has had 13 girlfriends whereof many are celebrities, and western
  • he can speak more than 5 languages fluently
  • he was caught for DUI in Los Angeles 1994
  • rumors say he has one kid
  • he is said to be really good in bed
  • Yoshiki is interested in getting married and the type is a woman who can make his favourite japanese dishes
4 Likes

This just makes him sound even cooler.

4 Likes

There is a word in japanese called “zetsurin 絶倫” and it basically is used for someone who can go all night, so to say, literally ALL night. And Yoshiki is according to many sources a “zetsurin otoko (man)絶倫男”. Old girlfriends have said this to gossip magazines as well so its not something im just making up.

So yeah its no surprise he has had so many women through the years and even many foreign GFs, and he probably made them all go completely nuts in bed.
This is not the impression you get of him when you see him normally, he looks shy and calm. But that boy can go… hard…
Just some juicy information on our boy Yoshiki! :smiling_face:

I refuse to believe those blatant fallacies!!!

our yaoi prince of the crystal piano castle only loves his MOTHER, his MUSIC, and his fxxkin spicy crispy treats. and his rakuten card loyalty bonus points plan.

please refrain from tarnishing his exquisite name by the tabloid speculation!

9 Likes

There is ALOT on it if you search in Japanese, he used to be a really really wild boy. Maybe still is behind his calm attitude. And of course this is really juicy info about him.

After Heath’s passing Yoshiki is causing a controversy, again.

He took a mirror selfie “looking cool” with thick make up, in mourning clothes. This is pissing off the fans and japanese people in general, it even became a Yahoo JP news. People are saying that he is lacking all kind of common sense and should be ashamed of himself.

Did Yoshiki go too far this time?