Your last music-related buy

2 Likes

Honestly, same. I’ve bought from them twice in 2021 and they were nothing but great and professional. Good products too.

Replenished some items I sold off in my collection a few years ago. Just when you think you’re done with jrock, it’s not done with you.

Dir en grey - Gauze
the GazettE - Madara
Rentrer en Soi - the bottom of chaos
12012 - Decida of silence

8 Likes

I relate so much to buying back a CD you sold years ago lmaoo/ These are all classics and great layouts

1 Like

2022 is surprisingly good from the beginning

3 Likes

Thought I’d honor my first Mercari purchase with a fancy commemorative photo :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And that’s everything that was included.

Pretty stoked to have PERSUASIO in my collection now even though almost 65% of the sum total went into fees, shipping and customs :weary:

7 Likes

incredible ~ a e s t h e t i c ~, makes me feel like i need to step my game up w/ haul pictures

2 Likes

Just taking a quick look at their site and even their refund policy on the side of every thing in their shop sounds super douchey.

“Refunds should only be issued with a legitimate excuse. Changing your mind shortly after a purchase can cause multiple issues for small businesses. […] These are our clear terms and conditions and there will be no exceptions. Please understand that we or our bands can’t be expected to actually lose money as a direct result of a customer changing their mind.”

They could simply just say “A fee of 5% plus PayPal/credit card fees is charged for refunds for any reason.” Yeesh.

1 Like

1 Like

Just scored these beauties, eternal thanks to @Seth for the fast and secure shipping! :pray:

7 Likes

Underated soundtrack and film! Just watched this over christmas and it’s so good.

1 Like

My christmas present has arrived

Completed my Misui 2021 collection
Mama. Waisetsu Sentimental third single
Dadaroma 「スタンチク」 album (regular edition)
The Thirteen Alone album (regular edition)
Umbrella 管 album (if 3 songs count as an album)
The Thirteen Icy album (regular edition)
Ge+IM Steroid album
Ari 虫唾が走る single (type B)
Ari 籠蝶、針を恋う single (type A)
Dadaroma 「僕はアンドロイド」 single (type B)
Kebyo Parade single
Cinderella Castle 切腹フレンド single

4 Likes

Glad to see labels putting attention on smaller Japanese bands.

Asunojokei - Awakening

2 Likes